1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Pune Meet at Bhuleshwar Temple 27th November 2016

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Nov 3, 2016.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Due to poor response to this meet, this meet stands cancelled.
    mchanna likes this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Esperto

Pune
    pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sad to see this meet getting cancelled.
    But I see a point in Kedar's decision. There is no point going ahead with the meet with just 2-3 participation.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  3. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    Yes, It's a very sad news . But, @kedarbendre please keep doing the great work , as you were the backbone of the previous meets in pune . I think lack of any good restaurant in that area would be one of the main reason for poor response and second one is the great decision that our PM have taken on 8th November .
    Turbothinghy and kedarbendre like this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Sad to see the meet cancelled. @kedarbendre please do keep doing the good stuff of getting people together.

I guess one minor irritant of these meets in general are, people take their own sweet time to confirm, they keep the decision to the last moment. Kind of fencers who take the last decision to jump on either side. Everyone wants to drive but nobody wants to confirm.

In Mumbai meets its different thing. Every TFIian wants the meet in his back alley. They don't want to travel far. For one proposed location there will be tens who oppose it. Then comes the timing part, never is there any agreement in the first instant. Too many deliberations. That dries the juice in the meet.
    mchanna likes this.
  5. Ilango

Ilango Timido

Pune / Neyveli
    Pune
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Kedhar, Saw this thread quite lately. Felt sad that the meeting was cancelled out. However I was out of station, would loved to meet you folks with my 118NE. I live in Chinchwad and love to visit such old places. Will join you guys next time.
    -Ilango
    mchanna, Turbothinghy and kedarbendre like this.
  6. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    In mumbai meet is local. Also the most irritating thing is Traffic :) Now traffic is everywhere thanks to 2 parallel Metrolines being constructed in tandem, many other flyovers etc being made.
  7. Inderpreet Bajwa

Inderpreet Bajwa Amatore

Amritsar, Punjab
    Linea 1.3
    Hope for a new meet.
    Would love to see Italian Beauties Convoy on indian roads depicting strong and sturdy appeal of FIATs. :)
    mchanna likes this.
  8. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan Novizio

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Fellas,
    Any further plans ahead for Team meetings?
  9. Dhananjay Yerawadekar

Dhananjay Yerawadekar Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Guys, I want to join Fiat Pune group and meetups.
  10. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan Novizio

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    login to teamfiat.co.in

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
    varunrtr likes this.