1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Pune Meet at Bhuleshwar Temple 27th November 2016

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Nov 3, 2016.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    TFI Pune Your attention please :);)

upload_2016-11-3_17-0-39.png

Details to follow Soon.
  2. Ankurjagdale

Ankurjagdale Timido

Baramati, Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Waiting eagerly for this meet!!!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bhuleshwar is a Hindu temple of Shiva, situated around 45 kilometres from Pune and 10km from Pune Solapur highway from Yawat. The temple is situated on a hill and was built in the 13th century. There are classical carvings on the walls. It has been declared as a protected monument.

Significance

Bhuleshwar has a mythological & historical significance. Originally, it was a fort which was called as 'Mangalgadh'. It is said that Parvati danced for Shiva and from here they went to Kailash and got married. This place is crowded during Mahashivratri.
    The temple is also known for the folk-tale about it, when a bowl of sweet (pedhas) is offered to the Shiva Ling, one or more of the sweets disappear. Actor-travel writer Milind Gunaji writes about his experience with this in his book Mystical, Magical Maharashtra.[2]
    The temple also has an idol of Ganesha in female attire. It is popular as Ganeshwari or Lambodari or Ganeshyani.[2] This temple is said to be built in 1200 century by King Krishnadevray.

Location and construction
    Temple was built during the period of 1230 AD during Yadava Rulers. The fort on which the temple is situated is called as Daulatmangal fort, also at times referred as Mangalgad. Black basalt (AA type) rock was brought to construct this temple which is different as compared to surrounding brownish color basalt which has high percentage of calcium (lime - Chuna).[citation needed] The fort was constructed in 1629 by Murar Jagdev who, in 1630, looted Pune. He then built the fort to keep a watch on the city.[2]

Surroundings
    Many birds migrate here and to Narayanbet, which is fifteen kilometers from here, during summer. The spot is hence visited by many bird-watchers.[2] There are many Places to visit around Bhuleshwar temple. Like Theur Ganapati Mandir, Ramdara Temple and Jejuri

upload_2016-11-4_9-42-3.png

upload_2016-11-4_9-48-11.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2016 ---
    So guys I propose here about the TFI Potluck with our family members.

In this Diwali I am sure most of had great time with their family members and now it is time for TFI family get together and with this first ever TFI potluck I am sure TFI members will have lifetime memory.

On cool Sunday morning lets meet together and drive on nice Pune Solapur Road which will take you to Bhuleshwar Temple.

Date: 27th November 2016. Sunday

Meeting Point: Ace Kudale Maruti Suzuki Showroom, Pune Solapur Road. Google Link.

upload_2016-11-4_11-11-1.png

The distance from Meeting point to Bhuleshwar template is 40km.

Meeting Point: 10:30 AM.

There are no hotel around Bhuleshwar template so that is the only reason I am proposing the Potluck so that everyone will enjoy the home made food.

We are meeting together bit late because we need some time to cook food early morning and to reach at the meeting point on time.

So here is the time guys...Add you name to the list mentioned below. We have ample time to block calendar and to plan accordingly.

1. @kedarbendre & family Palio S10
  4. rakesh kushwaha

rakesh kushwaha Timido

Kothrud, Pune
    2. Rakesh Kushwaha Palio Sports 1.6 Formula Red
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    1. Kedar Bendre Palio S10
    2. Rakesh Kushwah Palio 1.6 Sport

Guys keep adding your name to this list.

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk
  6. Ankurjagdale

Ankurjagdale Timido

Baramati, Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    3. Ankur Jagdale Palio Stile 1.3
  7. aashish bhardwaj

aashish bhardwaj Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After a long time I'm hearing on a TFI meet. Would love to join from Mumbai, will confirm later though. Anyone else keen on driving from Mumbai pls lemme know.
  8. mchanna

mchanna Esperto

Pune
    1. Kedar Bendre Palio S10
    2. Rakesh Kushwah Palio 1.6 Sport
    3. Ankur Jagdale Palio Stile 1.3
    4. Channa Mangalore Palio 1.6 Sports
    Ankurjagdale and kedarbendre like this.
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP