1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ZICA aka TIAGO from TATA

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Ravi_M, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    I happened to check this new car from TATA and did a short TD at a display arranged at our township this week-end. Just sharing my observations -

It looks cute, though some may not find is CLASSY. It is definitely the best looking TATA car so far. Shades are nice, TATA is improving on this front. The fit and finish looks, again, best so far. In the category, it is the best, IMO, i.e. in the 3 to 4 lakh category. Only problem, the lowest model doesn't have AC!!! Still you get a good petrol car under 4.5 lakhs. Compare this with my Indica bought for 3.5 lakhs 13 years ago and it is definitely much more car per car! I can expect good FE from TIAGO.

One thing, I noted, its revetron engine sounded much loud for a 1.2 l petrol car. I could feel it even sitting in the back seat. Iis the new engine from TATA, but I dare say that 1.4 l engine in my Indica LSi was probably quieter. Comments?

I wish TIAGO brings success t
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The revotron is 1.0 in Zica and as its a 3 cylinder pot, which makes it not the most refined. Are you sure, that the base model is devoid of AC??
    Ravi_M likes this.
  3. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3