1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Zero Dept Basic or gold plan from Future General Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by chakiirfan, Oct 24, 2013.

1. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Dear All,

I have just bought Fiat Punto and insurance was given to me in discount but it was not zero dept. In order to convert the same into zero dept i will have to shell out more money, there are two plan available from Future generali.

Basic: which covers zero dept and consumables and the cost is around 4500
    Gold: In addition to basic, it covers Return to invoice, NCB protection, lost of keys & personal belonging. The cost is around 6500.

I would request Fiatian to help me out on the same which one to opt for as i am bit confused on the same.

Regards,
    Irfan
  2. gauravbfss

gauravbfss

Delhi
    I would prefer later as It has NCB protection. So you get NCB discount as well.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Irfan,
    In fact there are three plans for zero dep from Future Generali. Apart from the two mentioned, there is also a Silver plan. It will feature all of Basic + some of Gold plan features. See below. IMO the Silver plan is the best coz unknowingly I had opted for Gold plan costing me Rs 5.5K.

[TABLE="class: table-box-me, width: 448"]
    <tbody>
    [TD="width: 144"]BASIC[/TD]
    [TD="width: 155"]SILVER[/TD]
    [TD="width: 145"]GOLD[/TD]

Zero Depreciation
    Zero Depreciation
    Zero Depreciation

Consumables
    Consumables
    Consumables

Return to Invoice
    Return to Invoice

NCB Protection
    NCB Protection

Loss of Keys

Loss of Personal Belongings

[TD="colspan: 3"]EXTRA COVERS[/TD]

Tyre Coverage
    Tyre Coverage

Inconvenience Allowance

Additional PA for Owner/ Driver
    </tbody>[/TABLE]
    1 person likes this.
  4. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes Ghodlur, you are right but the price difference between silver & gold is around 500 rupees. I think i will opt for the gold plan now...
  5. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi,

I've booked my Fiat GP 1.3MJD Dynamic @ Fiat Cafee` Bangalore yesterday.
    I didn't opt for the Insurance provided by the dealership (Future Generali which costs me Rs.24406/-) hoping to buy one one by myself since it is costilier.
    Spoke to them and found that they have tie up with almost all leading insurance companies for Cashless Claim Facility.
    When I checked the premium from other companies through online it very less than what was charged by Dealership. (Aprrox Rs.15,000 to 17,000. - Zero Depriciation policy)
    I need suggestion and feedback from you people to help me with choosing the insurance company.

P.S: If I approach Future Generali by myself will the premium be less than the dealrship quote ? (I heard that dealership has a considerable commision on the premium paid)

thanks
  6. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    You have already got comprehensive insurance policy and wants to upgrade to zero depreciation insurance policy?