1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Zero Depreciation

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Subhendusc, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I will be buying Avventura Emotion.
    But there is a confusion. The insurance amount shown by two dealers are different by a huge amount. Both are claiming Zero Depreciation or Bumper 2 Bumper insurance.
    Can anyone please guide me what to see in the insurance papers to verify if it is actually Zero Depreciation or a Comprehensive insurance.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You should check the policy details from the plan or website. Cashless is recommended, zero dep rates could be different depending on how much margin dealer is charging. You can bargain or go for your own insurance.
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @asimpleson what are the things i should look for a zero depreciation insurance paper. Does it mentions about zero depreciation?
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Subhendusc

Firstly heartiest congratulations on the Avventura.

Secondly Zero depreciation is an add on cover which needs to be purchased in addition to the Normal insurance. In the Insurance papers, there will be clear mention about the zero depreciation add on cover cost in the premium schedule as well as in the Annexure the details about the zero depreciation add on cover.

Why are you buying Insurance from the dealer? it will be definitely an inflated one. Better opt for online purchase, you will save atleast 12k min from the dealer's quote.
  5. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    check for compulsory excess/minimum charges to paid in case of a claim?