1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Zero Dep Insurance terms by New India Assurance

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Divyanshuy8, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Hi All

Can anybody confirm do i need to pay for paint in Zero Dep insurance by New India Assurance group,The torque fiat is asking me to pay (Initially 40 % then 20 and now) 12.5 % of paint on my insurance claim,Filed a case with fiat but even they are not helping ?Insurance was provided by Fiat only and now the Torque guys are saying its between you and Insurance company but you will have to pay
  2. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    Divyanshuy8 i also have 0dep insu. from future generali and in my claim in Feb.'14 i only had to pay the compulsory excess of Rs2000/- and a not paise for any paint job,glass etc. on my bonet.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    AFAIK, if it is 0 dep, you need to pay only the compulsory deductible (ie, Rs. 2000/-)
  4. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    not sure but Torque fiat is asking me to pay for paint also,Worst Fiat service centre visited till date..Now came to know why people don't buy Fiat even the manager there wasn't cooperative and started blaming me for raising concern about their showroom in fiat,Hell they took weeks time in replacing only fender and painting bumper and didnot even pickup my calls or update me and they say we have been too much supportive to you,tragic irony :(
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    asimpleson likes this.
  6. Divyanshuy8

Divyanshuy8 Timido

New Delhi
    Thanks Ravi,Already dropped a mail to Anew India Assurance Company's Gm,Also raised the concern with Fiat India and the guy handling my call was supportive initially but after conference call with manager he told me that since the issue is because of insurance company he will be closing the concern,He didnot even budge when I told him insurance was also provided by Fiat only.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Even if it is provided by Fiat (Dealer??) fiat cannot do anything. You will see people had much worst experience with EW also provided by an Insurance company with company tie-up. But in EW company have a better say, like they work it out with dealer to see that customer does not loose too much due to EW norms which can be challenged in specific cases where they refute claims.

You need to work it out with Insurance company and ask. Please do whatever but send an email to CRM sales and service, particularly CRM service and CC to Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar (id available on forum). Try to ask specific questions about why and what charges and make sure this communication is forwarded to Mr. Mangesh or he is not kept out of loop in communication by the FASC in their reply.