1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Viny, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Excellent Drags of Palio Stile SDX, Grande Punto By Karthik

1 person likes this.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What corporates gives to the common man in India? The guy (in light blue shirt) in this video resigned the job which is giving 2lacs per month salary and doing agriculture/farming that gives Rs.75000/- per month.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Now i would like to ask, if any TFI folks have done this and how did FIAT handled it?
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am not sure I understand this question. Once you buy a car, how you drive is up to you. No manufacturer is going to tell you what to do. Worst case scenario, they are going to deny warranty. Being a TFIian does not have anything to do with this. Not everyone who owns a FIAT is a member here.

I really do not understand the question.

Rajan
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry if my question was not clear. What i was looking for a more personal experience form any FIAT owner IF they had done it. And i know FIAT owners @ TFI only.
    Nope, i am not challenging FIAT or any vendor as matter of fact on this. The Video did not had any review after that drag drive. So i wanted a review about how FIAT car i.e Punto and Palio in this case handled that touch drive.

P.S: Nope, i am not suggesting any body to do it. Just was curios to know.
  7. Folks,
    I just saw his video, many of the tricks don't have any logical explanation, is this guy an alien or an angel?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    He's an illusionist :evilsmile
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Magic is science. So its just an illusion.

First David blain (may be some b4 this guy too), then chris angel and now this guy. Guess there is this group who come up with art one after another!!
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    We all want to increase BHP but here is some thing that will reduce BP and to remind you about the musical genius who passed away recently