1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your opinion about Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by TeamFiat India, Jan 5, 2011.

?

Do you think Team Fiat is biased towards Fiat India ?

1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

70.0%
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    :confused let us hope that nobody question even this thread also,saying we are all fiat employees trying to cover up the mods... :A
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Whose the One member who thiks TFI is biased.....any guesses. I tink i know..!!!!
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ansal11,
    there was some ridiculous situations probably the reason for all these discussion. let us remove it and et all from our mind and continue with our passion for fiat.
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    The results says it all , TFI is clear winner ! Its a "democratic" forum !!!
    Atul
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    The people who has raised the question about TFI, should check - Fiat India - Sales Thread. I was going through the last 5 to 6 pages and found that Fiat in fact has got a real bashing from the members. And I don't think any of the post has been deleted by the Mods. We all love our cars and Fiat but that doesn't mean we only praise them for the cars they offer. We already know Fiat is at par if not better, than the competition, but we want to see more presence of their Cars here.
  6. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    No.
    If you read the topics, you would see that we discuss FIAT a lot, which is what this forum is all about. However, the discussions are both positive and negative. The views expessed by everyone here is independent of the company. Take my case, there have been many positives i have written here but i have never gone skimpy on negatives either.

To anyone cribbing that the forum is FIAT biased, the only thing i can say is to go think it over.
  7. That member might have incorrectly selected an option or he misunderstood the question.

In the posts I have gone through so far I found that we are talking about genuine issues irrespective of -ve or +ve. Now since we own fiat cars we may be little bit emotional about FIAT but then we are not biased to ignore issues and worship FIAT.
  8. ajay_krj

ajay_krj

Bangalore
    With members like bnzjon, J Ravi and vahanpujari it can never be biased. I have been reading their posts on TeamBHP for over a year.
  9. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Voted No!

Just go over to the "What Car?" section and see unbiased opinions and even suggestions about other cars (NOT FROM FIAT STABLE) and anybody will soon realize how unbiased this forum is.

Alas, somebody can always keep making allegations, though unnecessary most of the times.

Vroom
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Voted a BIG NO!!!!!

This is the most weird topic i've seen on this forum yet ::D Not at all TFI is connected with FIAT India.And all complaints/bashing of sales and after sales have been by our very own members including me.Unlike the other No.1 automobile forum being very biased towards other brands and leaving FIAT alone to be bashed.

Hats off to the TFI team and the mods :redcar

Best Of Luck!! :dancing