1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your opinion about Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by TeamFiat India, Jan 5, 2011.

?

Do you think Team Fiat is biased towards Fiat India ?

1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

70.0%
  1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    whosoever started this poll - i am sorry to say but this kind of poll is not required at all.

just because couple of crooks spread rumors that our forum is biased and get paid from fiat , based on no proofs at all we should not get panic.

its a open forum and everyone has a visibility of whats going around. i have posted many negative comments about linea and fiat tass etc. my posts never got deleted nor i got any infractions ::T

also i dont see any advertisements , commercial links etc on this forum.

i would sincerely advice the mods to neglect these kinds of crooks and move ahead. this will help us in going to next levels.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Let the facts speak. Here is a snapshot of recent posts I took just now and I have highlighted the threads that contain negative comments about Fiat or its dealers or service centers, and you can see such posts are not removed.
    [attachment=0:21qs86o9]posts-e.JPG[/attachment:21qs86o9]

posts-e.JPG
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Amol-Bhai

I'm watching you ever since you came back with your new avatar "BHAI". You are going good so far with this new new avatar and this will help you to be here until you keep maintaining it.

CONSIDER IT AS A SECOND CHANCE!

We have suggested earlier and doing so again; go around forum and search issues, bad dealership expereince and all other bad stuffs (I guess that's what you are looking for) discussed on Linea, Punto and see the way it has been discussed and how they have been addressed and are kept open on forum so that anyone can access and can be benefited out of it.

I'm sure, it will educate you further.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I think it was necessary to show the people who question the integrity of the forum. I think the main aim of the pole is, to gather member's opinion (members coming from varied cultures, locations, geography, believes). Next time anyone questions the integrity, theres just one small answer, go and have a look at this pole.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    So Amolmane = Bhai, that says everything.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just saw this thread as I am not able to use Internet at home. TFI is so addictive, its hard to live without it. :wink:

Its been exactly 5 months since I became a member of TFI (TeamFIAT India).
    I had been doing a lot of research on Fiat cars and others at various forums.
    I never felt that it is biased towards FIAT. I do not understand what made anyone even think about this.
    I think it does not need rocket science to judge whether a forum is biased towards/against certain brand or not.

I, myself, have 2 threads against a TATA-FIAT dealership in my region who tried to force me to buy an old model. I got so much support from this forum instead of being infracted, posts deleted etc.

If you want to know about bias (against Fiat), visit another forum where 30-40% Fiat car owners are either banned or serving infractions, not because they were "promoting Fiat" or bashing other brands but because they were successfully able to explain anything said against their cars by FIAT bashers.
    See the posts by Drunkenmonk at one forum. He did not get any warning for brainless bashing on page 17-18-19:
    official-new-car-reviews/90735-fiat-linea-t-jet-test-drive-review-18.html

Coming back to TeamFIAT India, I would like to thank the MODS to come up with such a platform. This database will surely help a lot of fiat enthusiasts for years to come. There are no ADs, no pop-up ADs at the bottom right hand side of the browser, nothing. The MODS have taken a lot of time to make it a 1000+ family. ::T :dance :clapping :dancing

:thumbs down To an extent that he/she tries to label TFI as a marketing strategy of Fiat India? :shocked Not cool with me at least.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Paddleshifter, i saw ur banned there :lol: Somehow it doesnt surprise me. Can you enlighten everyone what "wrong" did u do ??
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See the page 17, 18 and 19 of the official T-JET test drive thread. It is there for everybody to see. I just successfully explained the asking price of T-JET and was thus banned. :lol:
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    For everyone who questions TFI, that is called being "Biased".
  10. Voted NO.
    Why?
    - I have become more educated about my car - courtesy TEAMFIAT
    - I have better understood the niggles of my car and how to deal with it - courtesy TEAMFIAT
    - I see tons off free advice to Fiat India - words from the real owners' mouth, which will in turn make Fiat more responsive to customer's needs. (Yes I am hopeful that Fiat India is listening! Italians know better- Rome was not built in a day) - courtesy TEAMFIAT
    - Do I see just positives here? - A big Naaah. many issues many feelings many emotions,.. and far many more helping hands... - courtesy TEAMFIAT
    - a new set of very like friends out here and the no. keeps growing with our meetings - courtesy TEAMFIAT
    - home away from home in the vast www... - courtesy TEAMFIAT. (A full day away from Teamfiat - unexplainable 'ghutan')
    and the joy of driving a Fiat,..... Priceless..!