1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your opinion about Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by TeamFiat India, Jan 5, 2011.

Do you think Team Fiat is biased towards Fiat India ?

1. Yes

2. No

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Voted No. I do not think anyone pushing or favoring the product.

My experience reading the threads gives an understanding that any issues raised by product owner gets a fair understanding of the problem and how to get those things fixed. There are plenty of DIY, which are very useful.

This is public forum and anyone can come and register. To me it just took a click to register, this alone reflects how transparent and unbiased this forum is for the general public. :dancing

2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Can't say !

In Today's cut throat competition anyone may use any formula.

As a new member I am little bit :confused

I read Forum Rules. As per Forum Rules ,

" DO NOT use abusive language regarding TeamFiat (Fiat India and its members)" .

If the website is really not connected with FIAT India then why the weightage has been given for not to write bad words regarding Fiat India ?

If there is any continious poor response about his the ASS of his/her Italian Darling,then anyone can lost his control.

After all we all are human being. To err is human isn't it ?

But I don't think that any member will use abusive words about FIAT India its members.
    Because all are well satisfied & happy customers
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

This is OT, but felt let me put my view here

Since, this is a public forum, the rules may be put in place to protect the decorum of the forum. Using abusive language doesn't help anyone. Even a reader like me might feel what is this nonsense :)

4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Here the enthusiast come to share their views on the machine, and are happy to interact with various peoples and have great conversations. I am very proud to be a member of the CLUB :dancing
  5. BIG NO

I have posted various comments criticizing, appreciating FIAT etc. None of my posts were censored till date.
    This is an independent forum of FIAT owners and it is natural that we tend to lean towards the brand.

Everyone is free to air their comments provided we maintain the decorum and sensitivity of the forum members.
  6. There is a difference between complaining/bringing out bad things and using abusive language.

I answered NO
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Because writing "bad words" brings a bad name to the forum and disturbs the decor of the forum.

Would you stay in a house where members of the family are constantly calling out "bad words" to each other ?

Would you go to a school where the teacher calls the students by "bad words" ?

No right ? They why so much emphasis on using "bad words" on a public forum ? Just because nobody sees you in person ?

And besides (I hope you realise) : if you are using "bad words" on a public forum : it is ONLY going to do harm to your reputation.

Not only will your posts get deleted but members will stop responding to the guy who uses "bad words"

There is a difference in the way the following two lines are said but they mean the same

• You are a freaking idiot
      I think you are a little low on intellect

Hope you get the point.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i wonder ,does this poll make any sense?

i have learnt and understood "n" number of issues and problems faced in fiat cars only through this forum . most of the reviews and forums everywhere else just finish about fiat cars saying "bad a.s.s" and "cheap plastics".
    but i am surprised to see that this forum is on north side of criticism against fiat attitude. every thread will make a sane one realize the petty issues with fiat cars and fiat company.

i do not see any kind of possibilty for a manufacturer to promote his product through such a forum. if they did give try then sure " think you are a little low on intellect" applies. people will laugh from head to toes!!
    it is shear narrow mindedness to say fiat is supporting this forum and they are removing bad reviews. (my issue thread is still intact!)

i dont think there has been an explosion issues or fire incidents with fiat cars which fiat is trying to cover up . niggles do appear with every car . even the simplest machines like scissors or screwdrivers may give up while we need them most.

even if it does have some influence from fiat side it would be good if it is used in positive sense. and that is the best thing i can imagine. they can go through the comments once in while to reach for a better conclusion to provide better products.
    i wouldn't have been posting this comment if i had been reading only good about fiat cars . this forum is balanced and i believe moderator have an unbiased and justified approach in handling the forum.
    regarding the foul language and abusive attitude , i am also one of the reader . and straight fact in simple english will depicts the seriousness of issue . bad words and foul language will create a ill effect in readers mind .
  9. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Nope , its one of forums , where everyone is free to be expressive , so no Q of being biased. Its good going , keep it up ! --
  10. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Have voted "NO".

To answer the above question, if anyone has it. Just look at the thread discussing issues with Puno and Linea in "open", for everyone to read.

Reading them, if anyone still think this place is biased, no one is forcing you to stay here. Please feel free to leave and start and run a "team xyz"(replace xyz with your brand name) forum in a "unbiased" manner and show us how its to be done.