1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your opinion about Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by TeamFiat India, Jan 5, 2011.

?

Do you think Team Fiat is biased towards Fiat India ?

1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

70.0%
  1. Guys,

Off late there have been attacks on Team Fiat about we being biased towards Fiat and that this forum is only about portraying good things about Fiat.

Let us set the record straight here : this forum is indenpendent and is no way associated with Fiat India in any manner. As far as the maintenance and administration of this forum goes, the moderators are taking care of it of on their own and manage all the finances. All of you will appreciate the fact that we have disallowed posting of any kind of advertisements on the website. It is easy for us to register with Google ads and make money through that route : but that is NOT the intention with which this forum was started. This forum is and will stay a discussion ground for all new generation Fiat cars. All Fiat enthusiasts were, are and will be welcome to join.

But that does not mean : we are going to harbour baseless discussions and relentless, illogical attacks. Discussions have to be based on facts and logic. Any discussion which defies logic and is not based on facts will be disallowed. Thankfully, most members here are sane and immediately report illogical posts. This forum is not about one individual : it is about the ALL the members.

Enthusiasm is welcome. But over enthusiasm mixed with arrogance and topped with irrational behaviour WON'T BE TOLERATED.

Although we moderators believe that we never favour anyone nor do we keep only "goody goody" things on this forum : we thought it was time to get your thoughts too.

We have just one question for you:

Do you think Team Fiat is biased towards Fiat India and the intention of this forum is ONLY to portray a good image of Fiat ?

Please note the word ONLY.

If you think we are biased vote YES. If you don't think so vote NO.

Also feel free to post any other views that you have in this matter.

Thanks,

The TFI Mod Team
  2. HammerHead

HammerHead Novizio

A Goan In Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Voted for 'NO'.
    IMO no forum can create an image, good or bad, about any brand and keep it that way for longer period. One need to have something good to be biased towards a product, may be its a car.

As far as this forum is concerned, I don't think its biased in any way..at least till now.
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A quick scan of all the threads in TFI no one will really feel this is a biased forum. Anyways since the question is being asked I voted.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I voted for 'No'.

On the contrary, many other fora are prejudiced against Team Fiat India and Fiat India Automobiles Ltd. In another forum [not the leader], the words Team Fiat India and Fiat India Automobiles Ltd. were deleted from my travelogue containing details about Fiat Ranjangaon factory visit on 3 Dec 2010. I stopped writing further in that forum.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Voted 'NO'

This forum, as far as i have seen it in the last and and a half months since i joined, is by the people who love fiat cars, for people who love fiat cars. So its a common ground that brings all of us together. About being biased, NO, the Forum is not Biased , But we Love Fiat to the core and hence support it wholeheartedly. So if anyone comes up (few have tried and they continue trying) with baseless aruguements and ill-informed aligations on any grounds against Fiat, no one at Team Fiat would tolerate it. Come one, would anyone of us take a false aligations against something we love. The answer is NO. Same way, we are not biased but we support Fiat.

If there is any problem, any genuine problem, anyone bringing something true to light, correct information based on facts (not on internet rumours, other forum rumours, uncomparable comparisons) , all of us at Team Fiat, in the past as well in the future will continue to help each other. And that is the bottom line at this forum.
  6. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Voted :- No

I love this site and it this Site has given us all an additional family which we look forward to meet whenever the Occasion arises!!

Whoever has a Problem with this Site and has any comments Please Feel free to call me on 9820455114 and I will rest all your doubts to rest...

Mod's- Do not delete My Cell Number - Let all feel free to Rub Shoulders with me.

Just so you all there Know - I have personally invited a lot of people here and they have not only liked the Site But are absolutely active and enjoy every moment here!! They also take a lot of pain to go through all the posts and revert on them.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Voted no. Heck, even if this forum was biases, so what, it is team FIAT and not team VW or team TATA or team MARUTI. It is the passion of fiat lovers and owners that is the prime membership for this forum. Agree with Ravi about how biased other forums are. Looks like they are being paid for a vituperative campaign against Fiat.

People who are trying to target TFI obviously belong to the "paid", "biased" category and have no business whatsoever in proclaiming how this forum is run. If there was a bias or any problem, by now that would have emerged and people would've expressed opinions on it. All the bashers and finger pointers can keep their bashing home and hide their fingers where sun don't shine :boxer . TFI is good, is all :clapping .
  8. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Voted No. No way TFI is biased towards Fiat. Only you have to see some of the comments made by some members. This is the only form everybody is equal and all comments (either good or bad) is publised.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Thats what Team Fiat is all about. See the Passion, see the enthusiasm. This is the Fiat Family and No bashers can STOP us . Great work Ratan :clap
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    No.
    This is Team FIAT and by its name we have every right to be Biased towards Fiat - unlike the so called "independent" forums but I have never felt the bias. I belong to one of the early ones to join this forum and have written complaints about dealer experience. But I was NEVER censured or my posts censored for complaining, instead the forum has guided me on how to handle such issues in future.
    It is only natural to expect that any post be justified with facts.