1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your Favourite RJ @ FIAT Caffe, Delhi

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    I am in Delhi but won't go for a Fiat event if I am paid for it. The very name of Fiat company and staff brings up my blood pressure. Good that I didn't even think of going because I see folks have written about the unwelcome feel that they got. Sad, truly sad.

Instead of boasting and being too happy about their Maruti, Tata, and other big-ticket customers who buy their engines in bulk they should learn how to take care or at least respect their Fiat car customers. Well I guess that's how big business works.

For a start how about sending out a mailer to all Fiat customers(not many) 'announcing' their exclusive showrooms and workshops with address and telephone numbers and welcoming them to come service their cars. I only came to know from this forum that too after I went to Autolink to find that it was their last day with Fiat. Imagine servicing your car on the last day when no one is ready to even look at it. If these buggers had informed their customers I would have saved some time and money. Foolish fellows, don't know how to run a car company.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Here is it , another few pics Caffe guys would mail me

305733_10151609814825170_909049452_n.jpg
    2 people like this.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I read this thread late, otherwise I would have tried to make it

However, on reading the thread found that it was not worth it.

My own thoughts on the Delhi Cafe: they were good when they opened up. One of their sales guys was really good but he was moved to their Noida branch.