1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your Favourite RJ @ FIAT Caffe, Delhi

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Apr 25, 2013.

1. hocuspocus

hocuspocus Novizio

Gurgaon, Haryana
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Ok....1st Pune now Delhi. Then the next big thing will be in
    BANGALURU......:D

Edit: just saw Bangalore thread.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  3. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    I am @ Fiat Caffe, Delhi

You can hear me FM @ 91.1 FM
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Sorry not coming, some a$$hole truck driver bumped into both the stationary cars, thanking god that Santro took bigger impact and Linea came out with left side taillight damage and few scratches at bumper. Using a holiday need to get hatch in good condition.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I am very rarely critical of anything , but I was not impressed today on my Visit to Fiat Caffe !!!!!

Although, it was all spiced up with balloons and all, there was not even a single person to even greet you and say welcome !!

The Radio show just continued on the side . I was there for only 10 mins, thats all I could bear. Posters of Fiat Fun Day were around, but someone entering the caffe should at least be asked are you interested in looking at the car or the caffe or simply a hello.

Dint find any TFI'ns as well. Hence left in 10 mins.

SAD :(:thumbs down
  6. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Went to caffe at 2:30 and left immediately(didn't find people at all) , was with family and i went visiting other places. The problem is that owners were not informed properly. I didn't get any info from Fiat, it was through TFI that i got some news. And the worst part is i bought my car from Fiat Caffe itself.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    no one takes any pic???yeah true that there is no communication b/w fiat nd customers :(
  8. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi All

I probably reached the first one and only there @ 11:30 am, No one from Fiat Caffe were prepared :)

FM 91.1 were more keen on activity and they only welcomed along with 2 gals from Fiat and they quickly got us into their recording room with RJ Simran and had a chat which was aired after 10 mins

We were there for 30 mins and clicked a few pics and went ahead for IronMan3
  9. hocuspocus

hocuspocus Novizio

Gurgaon, Haryana
    Went to the Fiat Caffe and wasn't impressed at all. Nobody welcomed us and it was Sad to say the least. We had to engage Mr. Kaushik to get the following details:

One exclusive dealer should be finalised for Gurgaon in Sector 14 near Dhingra motors. Opening is tentative for 15th May. The Dealer is from the Ponty Chadha group who already has two dealerships of volkswagen in Noida and Delhi.

Also, they have improved their internal process of procurement of spare parts and new car deliveries. Earlier, the deliveries from Pune used to be clubbed with Tata & Merc cars only. But now they have expanded the group so that deliveries could be made sooner.

Also, they are planning for 10-12 launches in next two years by the FIAT group. They also have adopted aggressive marketing approach to build the brand image. And one can see the TV commercials and Print ads in the past few days.

Will add more if I remember more ....... :)
  10. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Share the pics man...