1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your Favourite RJ @ FIAT Caffe, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Memorable picture subramanya.

45155d1367217171-your-favourite-rj-%u002540-fiat-caffe-bangalore-img_0792.jpg
  2. Made a quick visit to the Caffe y'day-two times in two days. Actually tagged along with my cousin brother who came from Mysore(He owns a Tuscan Wine Punto-76HP). Earlier in the day we went to attend a family function in Yalahanka and after finishing that decided to drop in to the caffe along with our families at around 3.30pm.

Adit's father Mr.Kirit Morzaria was there and he extended a warm welcome to us. Also happened to meet fellow TFI'an Charan and his wife.( Going by this rate, I think we can spot at least one TFI'an in the Caffe any time :)). Me and my brother and Charan had a discussion with senior Morzaria sir and some points if I can list :

First thing, he's eagerly seeking our feed back to improve the Caffe setup. He was insisting to point out the negatives so that he can address them properly and he was making a note of all the points too. I think, so many of us, have been to the Caffe, may come up with our honest feed back and since Adit is our fellow forum member its that much easier to pass it on. Let's make this place a true adda( that's what Charan said :))..a good hang out place for all who come in, in general and TFI'ans in particular.

Caffe is soon going to have a Bar facility added to it. And running of both restaurant/Caffe and Bar will be outsourced. Caffe will offer a mix of Indian and Italian food.

As told by Charan earlier, the official inauguration of the facility is on 11th of May,in the second half of the day.

KHT service center is going to come up by May first week. It's going to be a 10- bay workshop. Hope they have really understood from their past mistakes as well as what is happening initially with Vecto.

Some events were going on as expected coordinated by MC Badree. But there were less footfalls esp at the time I visited.

After going around the facility one more time with family and relishing Dhokla,samosa with coffee we headed back home.Dad and Mom along with Uncle and aunt were very happy with the kind of setup Caffe offers. So, Fiat is surely earning some brownie points from the home side too :)
    6 people like this.
  3. Yes Ravi. A memorable picture and a memorable interaction too. With whatever the little interaction I had with Nagesh,he seems to be a very down to earth person and carries no big aura. He's very much eager to hear and understand from us. Same applies to his team which was around. After finishing his review and discussion of the setup, he came down to interact with us and we got in to a huddle. It was as simple as that with no formalities thrown in. He asked me " How is your Fiat doing? ". A simple question but carries a lot of connectivity. And all along, he was patiently listening to what we are about to say.

We know that Fiat India is in a transition and obvious that top brass are putting in their earnest effort.Here he could have just made a move after exchanging pleasantries with us. It was only me and shams at that time. But he and his team still took out time to interact with us and hear from us -as people and as well as TFI'ans- is really appreciated. Shows top guys in Fiat really knows what they are up to and what they are doing. Sincerely hope this trickles down the system and eventually reaches the person who cares for Fiat a lot- THE CUSTOMER.
    6 people like this.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    adding to what Subramanya has said: in our chat with Nagesh, along with many other points, i emphasized on couple of points to him:
    1. I told him that today it has become very hard to convince some one to buy a linea diesel because the competition has moved ahead WRT power and cubic capacity. Linea diesel desperately needs a power upgrade to stay in the market. To this he replied that we are going to see some things in couple of months but there was no direct answer.

2. Another point which I told him was that Fiat has a huge fan base in the form of its existing owners and infact it is the owners who have been responsible for sale of Fiats more than any showrooms till now. we expect to see this changing in the future.

3. I also mentioned that Fiat has a huge fan base in Palio owners but most of them are so troubled by Fiat dealers during their ownership that they dont want to buy a Fiat again. I told him that you need to get back the confidence of palio owners by providing them with proper support in the form of spares and service. He listened to it as if he wasn't aware and he told to his fellow teammates Sanjay and Salil that we need to take care of this.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    5 people like this.
  5. charan

charan

Bangalore
    I meant spare parts only.

They would definitely have EDC machines in future but what I meant is not in the next few days therefore if anyone is planning to buy any merchandise from the caffe plz carry cash.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I guess there was some miscommunication! as krishna said, this doesn't make sense!
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Awesome pics guys..and great reviews by all u guys..:up
  8. charan

charan

Bangalore
    Okay! my bad Krishna and Sham :(

I was told yesterday by one of the staff that even spares would be available there and I was also told by Mr. Morzaria that they have bought the property which is just a couple of building away for the same purpose of a new showroom but haven't decided on the brand tata/Isuzu etc and I presumed that the spares would be fitted /serviced at that spot.

I just had a word with him now and the spares would be available only at their whitefield center and only accessories would be available at Fiat caffe and would also be fit in the 3rd building just before the caffe which is a new property they have acquired.

Hope this clears it all ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I wish an Abarth Studio comes up at this place :p
  10. charan

charan

Bangalore
    That would be one hell of a dream come true :rolleyes: but I guess its going to be the Isuzu trucks and buses.