Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Apr 25, 2013.
So what time do you propose?
Hello all it was pleasant meeting a few tfi members over there. I went on searching for members for a while , by then they welcomed us with plenty of snacks. Must say , they were stomach filling. As i was having snacks i saw nkrishna going back home in linea . Couldnt meet you.:-(
Later i met Fiatyamaha , only fello member at that time.
Then came satchitanand & subramanya. Had a long chat with them. Well a very useful chat . Another tfian ,Raj29 joined us. He showed his punto to me. It was nice looking at you Abarth, Raj. At the end i took a TD of 90 hp punto . Thank to Mr sandeep , a very polite SE. Subramanya has taken a few pics. Hope to see them.
Hey zenwalker ,i saw you checking the cars there. Why didnt you meet us. ??None of us had any idea that it was you. I am wearing a black and grey horizontal stripes. Infact me and subramanya were talking about you.;-) (regarding you carrying a cheque)
At the end i just met Shams and charan while heading home .
Where and when did you spot me. I could come to the cafe only by 3pm and then headed back to hsr for a wash and wax for Linea.
Have a few pics taken from mobile, will be posting it soon.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Lol Shiv, i dont know any body @ TFI personally nor have seen any of you earlier. So i am sorry that i didnt join you guys there. Next time sure lets catch up Yep me had the cheque atleast the booking amount in my pocket. Got all the details from Srinivas. Felt aint good, so dropped the idea!
I made a quick dash to the Caffe along with Karthik. Though I did not carry my camera this time, clicked a couple of snaps from the mobile. Met Mr. Sanjay (Fiat Marketing Lead) and Mr. Nithin Swamy (Karnataka sales and marketing lead)
First posting the pics.
A few pointers on the Caffe/showroom.
1. The Italian Coffee will be served, but not available right now.
2. The parking can get insufficient probably during weekends or peak hours.
3. The showroom floor area can accommodate a display of 3 cars.
4. They are currently taking bookings from the Caffe unofficially
5. The sit out area is quite good, though would have preferred lesser red seats to make it comfortable to move around.
6. The IPL matches would be aired in the Caffe, probably after IPL the F1 or Motogp could be aired.
7. Fiat Merchandise was available for display and a few on sale in very little quantity
8. The service would go operational as per the sales guy (cant recollect his name) from May 2nd. He went on to say they would have started on 1st of May itself if it was not a Holiday :evilsmile
9. The Caffe would be inaugurated when Mr. Adit returns from his overseas trip. So expecting this to go official in the 2nd week of May.
10. The TV screen size is too small in the lounge at the first floor.
Mr Nithin Swamy, Karnataka Territory Sales and marketing lead (We had met up earlier during my Linea purchase) introduced me and Karthik to Mr. Sanjay (if I recollect his name correctly), the Marketing head for Fiat and over the discussion a few updates that we received.
1. The Tjet production would kick off from May 2013 and the cars should be available at the showroom in the first week of June
2. A person who was in-charge of service network at Hyundai has been hired to take of the after sales network.
3. They are working out the pricing for the Abarth while the testing is going on. On question when is the expected launch date, he mentioned, we will hear it soon, how soon is anybody's guess.
4. The current ads and frequency will continue to build the brand awareness
5. Currently 51 sales outlets are live and by the year end they will have 80 service centers pan India and the expansion would continue in the next year.
6. Soon, all the dealerships in Bangalore would have accessories and merchandise available.
7. Currently Bangalore is doing 80-90 cars a month and they are expecting to touch a good 150-200 cars a few months down the line. Hope they achieve the targets. With 3 dealers I see this settling around 120-140 units a month which itself is difficult with the current product line up.
8. The reason why the DMS with prior service history is not ready, the discussion on who bears the cost for the data transfer is going on. :A :chair:
9. The Karnataka and Kerala market are currently generating good numbers for Fiat and they are consolidate it even further with the dealerships and service centers going live.
On the Radio show that was happening there, the less said the better (though no complaints about the songs played). A small interview with RJ Soujanya was the sad bit of the whole experience.
Waiting for the official inauguration now.
I am planning to be there around 5 PM. Hope to see some of you there
I am planning to be there too around 5 PM, with my wife. Hope we can meet.
What was the sad part?
I have visited the Caffee yesterday around 6:30 PM. Everything seems was very good, starting from parking my car to leaving the Caffee. I was just struggling to find a place to park. By seeing me, Rajesh (A fiat dressed guy) came to me and showed the place to park. He was there until I park my Punto. Then he escorted my wife and me. Explained different areas of the Caffee and took us finally to the main sitting area on 1st floor. He asked us about the Tea or coffee or any cold drinks. I thought to go for coffee in a Caffee but ultimately another guy came up with cold drinks and some guju snacks and told no coffee available. Watched the IPL for few mins. Took some snaps and went to meet the FIAT guys. Service incharge of KHT Mr. Suresh was available with family. Had a very short chat with them and the KHT SA guys whom i know from before during my previous visit to KHT. When inspected the Punto parked inside the Caffee, i saw the old fashioned A/C was fitted. Asked them about the model and they told that that is an old model and just put it for display. From 11th of May all the new models will be available after official inauguration and the service center too will be fully functional. As other members have mentioned, rest regarding new models is still a mystery and no confirmed date yet.
from the displayed FIAT merchandise, bought two toy Pandas for my Punto. The place for the Caffee is bit smaller side as i felt. Overall, nice move for FIAT and hope it will be better with time.
any idea how much those shirts cost?
I'm in need of a TFI shirt and a FIAT shirt.
Ravi, do you have any spares of the TFI shirt left with you?
Separate names with a comma.