1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your Favourite RJ @ FIAT Caffe, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Apr 25, 2013.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    I may come to the second half...why arent they screening ipl..?
    My car is at belgaum.:-(
  2. I don't hear much music via FM these days but IIRC, RadioCity-Bangalore plays Kannada Music. Not sure whether there will be any exception tomorrow.

So Puntom and other TFI'ans be ready with alternate playlist as well :)
  3. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Buhahahahaha ... why now !!

I am in my hometown :(
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Sleeping now, so no chance to wake up before noon :D
    So, planning for a visit in the second half.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  5. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Do we have to register..? Publicity of the event has already started since morning on 91.1. Radiocity.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    They are still preparing. Program will start in couple of hrs from now.
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    The programme is already being aired from caffe..but the details will be revealed in a few minutes it seems. Any tfian there?
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Hi all

Been to caffee around 3pm back by 5pm. Facility looks fantastic but still work is on, this was just a pre-open event. Next big thing vll b in near future - official opening.

More than me my little one enjoyed roaming around the caffee:D they had a tattoo(water color) & mehendi artist for kids & ladies.

Most of the merchandise is available. I picked a softtoy Panda.
    I liked the FIAT CYCLE a lot:thumbup:

My share of pics

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

11 people like this.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Visited FIAT Cafe and it was a pleasant experience.
    Initially didn't have a plan to visit but while coming back from Madhu's after regular wheel allignment and balancing i though why not visit and have a look at the FIAT Cafe and also might get a change to meet some of our beloved TFI members.
    Initially when i entered the Cafe i was greeted by a warm welcome from SE Sandesh. He took me around the cafe and also took me to the actual Cafe area and arranged some refreshments personally. I must say i was plesantly impressed with this and not only for me Sandesh was welcoming and taking care of every one who walked in. He enquired about the Abarth stickering on my Dhanno and infromed that Abarth will be launched soon :)

Had a chat with him regarding the Cafe, Sales and service and below is the outcome

• Sales from FIAT cafe is operational from 1st April'13
    • Official announcement and inauguration not yet done and will be done some time in May'13 (probably on 15th)
    • New service center will be opened in Whitefiled opposite to Prestige Shantiniketan and will be operational from 15th May'13
    • No date of T-Jet announcement yet, might take another 1 - 2 months
    • However looks like Abarth will be launched sooner than T-Jet (may be in the month of May) -- not sure but speculative
    • Sales number of Punto/Linea haven't increased yet they are as they were before
    • Cafe will be outsource and still no deals signed for this

After the chat Sandesh took me to the Sales floor (ground floor is sales and 1st Floor is Cafe) and showed me the FIAT merchandise. Not all were on display as there is still some furnishing to be done and another rack to dispaly merchandise will be available. Merchandise sale is open.

Met below fellow TFI'ans at cafe and as always it was a great time we spent there.
    • SatChitAnand
    • Subramanyab
    • shivraj5624 (accompanied by his cousin)

I left from Cafe and rest of the members were still there enjoying the day @ FIAT Cafe :)

I think more members would have come before and after me. I saw a Red Punto just before Kormangala signal (had TFI sticker - probably coming back from Cafe) and a white punto going under the domlur flyover to take a U turn (probably going to Cafe)

There wer fun stull like Tatoos, Video games, Antakshari and Karaoke going on along with the RadioCity fun stuff.

Now time for some Pics

Friendly SE - Sandesh

SatChit having fun time playing Video games

Members discussing about photography

Shivraj and his cousin discussion about Linea

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    10 people like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Buddy, looks like we were in the same room but yet we didn't meet up. Sorry about that.

Any ways, guys as FIAT Yamaha said most of the work is done. Official opening is on 15th next month. There can be only 3 cars displayed inside the showroom at any point of time. The rest color variants can be found in the basement (based on stocks) as per Mr. Srinivas (SA).

We were served with some snacks and soft drinks which was good. The whole ambiance of the caffee is quite nice. I liked the place. Still the italian beverages is not yet served. It would be started from official opening day. Till time i was there, not much people were present. Hopefully the evening makes it more crowded.

At the moment, only 3 2012 models of Punto and Linea (No 13 models of Linea any way) is displayed in the showroom (No 2013 model of GP :(). The TD vehicle parked outside was of 2013 model but was locked so could not get images of it.

Here is my pics share of Caffee and mostly same as FIAT Yamaha.

Regarding the offers, nothing much. Only RSA waived off.

aqE30bP.jpg UyJGgeQ.jpg MZ8ZCAH.jpg IZNh3LQ.jpg SWdUdjt.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    6 people like this.