1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your Dealer preference for Exclusive Fiat Dealer in Bangalore - Pls Vote

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by fiathero, Jun 4, 2012.

Which is your preferred dealer for Fiat Exclusive Dealership in Bangalore

Poll closed Aug 3, 2012.
  1. concorde

5 vote(s)
  2. prerana

4 vote(s)
  3. kht motors

35 vote(s)
  4. aadya motors

3 vote(s)
  1. theblack

theblack Esperto

i voted for concorde because of the proximity to my place but after i realized that its TATA's baby i think i'm swapping my vote to KHT as well..
    But KHT is way too far for me too..
    Adit, do you have any plans of a dealership somewhere in south bangalore?. It would really help a lot of people
  2. adit

adit Regolare

thank you jayakrishakola

theblack - no plans of that side of town as of now :( :( if you guys have a property there pl do suggest it to me ,..we can have a look what can b worked out :)
  3. bna

bna Novizio

I voted for prerana. Till now my car has been treated well by them.
    Haven't visited KHT due to the distance.
  4. I voted for KHT, but it is too far from my place.
    Is there plan to open KHT branch in south bangalore near to BSK or mysore road? I see lot of Punto's playing on these roads.
  5. Anish_A

Never visited KHT since it is really far away from ma house..................:(.

I got my Car from Concorde but won't vote for them since i have alwayz had bad experience even with my Tata Indica :(.

Hearing good reviews about KHT a friend also picked his car from there (Praveen) so KHT it is .:)

@ Adit try opening a service center atleast in South blore :)

6. daretodream

daretodream Timido

HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    I voted for KHT.
    I am not a FIAT owner yet.. just have booked a FIAT Linea 2012 MJD O.Blue with KHT.

I voted for them solely on Pre-Sales activities compared to other dealers in Bangalore.
    The SA Mr. Irshad has been very good and patient with all my test rides and queries. He also took me around to show the stockyard, the workshop where I could clearly see that the FIAT cars have a separate bay. I also saw the separate FIAT and TATA counter at the reception. I am not saying that others dont/wont have it.. but the followup and customization and everything has been very good.

@adit: I've been a silent follower of this forum and saw you've been active in this forum. I'd requested Irshad to help me meet you but that day you were not around.
  7. RRPunto

Kht, gives us hope to get good service
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Adit, you now know the support you have from us.
    If it is not confidential at this point, please tell us where and when you plan to start the FIAT_only_service_center. We all are eagerto know. :)
  9. adit

adit Regolare

thanks you all for your support :) i never doubted it.

fiatlover - just a few days more... :) :)

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

and trust me when i say this.... i am not doing n e thing extraordinary....i am only doing what i am supposed 2 do..... :)
    4 people like this.
  10. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Voted for Aadya. After messing up during sales, they have been fair in the service. I am particularly happy with the denting and painting work they did on LHS. Dad scraped it against a storm water drain platform. Also got the LHS front window replaced as it had broken when parked overnight in the portico. Glass was in stock, replacement done in ~hours on a Saturday. No issues so far (been over a month I guess). So past couple of jobs have been carried out well and hoping they continue it.

And of course, in equal measure to the points mentioned above they are just ~5-6kms from my place. Everybody else is just too far off.