1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Your Best Airliner Company!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saharsh, Nov 4, 2011.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I cant digest ,to see air hostess doing chay walla business with a "Thela" (trolly)onboard.
    Jet lite I am talking about..dont they feel ashamed selling coffee and bread airborne !!

AirIndia they rattles like desi Gaadis.
  2. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    BA: Average
    BM/BMI: Used to be very good, but has changed lately
    KLM/Air France: Average
    Lufthansa: Average
    Oman: Best service alongside Varig, cleanest planes, very good service.
    PanAm: Chaos, which thankfully has gotten out of business for many years now
    Ryanair: A necessary evil for some destinations
    SAS: Good service
    Swiss: Terrible service, food good for the bin, staff unfriendly
    THY: Very good service and friendly staff
    Varig: Unfortunately out of business
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    :-D:-D:-D@ramjn
    Ya,I know,even I wanted to write that it's a actually a good dress code in Lankan airlines,but you know,there can be adults only movies,but can there be adults only airlines??!!!:-D:rolleyes:.I think Mahesh Bhatt hasn't travelled in Lankan airlines,otherwise he would have made series of murders!!!,murder 3,murder 4,murder5!!!!:-D
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    For me they are -

International:
    Emirates: TRV - DXB - BHX

Domestic:
    Indigo: PNQ - BLR
  5. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    As far as domestic flights are concerned, Indigo for on time departures and arrivals and Kingfisher overall. International....BA all the way!!! (am a lil biased over here ;0 )
  6. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Very true. On a NW flight an airhostess denied ice to the passenger sitting next to me point blank saying "I don't have ice in my trolley", - purposefully not being polite like "I can check, probably we are finished", nothing like that - my copassenger whispered a curse - "B****" as he was visibly angry. And one old lady wanted to go to the loo and the airhostess had to move her trolley - and she was like "these ...I******". And their partner KLM have that classic European snobbery written all over them. I would rather go in Air India than NW/KLM.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Will Kingfisher Airlines Survive?
    -Their Market Share has dropped from 19.2% to 9.7%!
    -In their some flights Passenger Loads have became "DANGEROUSLY LOW" they are reporting only 20% of passenger load in some flights!! while in some flights they are reporting 85%passenger load!!
    -They used to be India's 2nd Largest Airline only just behind Jet Airways. but now they are the 5th largest airline only ahead of GoAir!
    -They have stopped more than 68% of their flights! they are hardly operating 120 flights a day compared to 370 flights a day 6 months ago!
    -They have temprarily stopped their destinations in kolkata,Bhuvaneshwar,Patna etc.
    - They are stopping all their international destinations from 10th april! their last international flight would be a Delhi-London.

[TABLE="class: wikitable, width: 1"]

[TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]Airline/Company[/TH]
    [TH="bgcolor: #F2F2F2"]% Share[/TH]

Jet Airways (includes Jet Lite)
    29.8%

IndiGo
    21.3%

Air India
    16.8%

SpiceJet
    15.9%

Kingfisher
    9.7%

GoAir
    6.5%

[/TABLE]

Source-Wikipedia
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  8. Had experienced the following
    Air India : delayed many times
    Indian airlines : on schedule.
    Emirates ; good service
    Srilankan airways : best about hostess
    Nas airways : economy flights
    Jet airways :
    SAUDIA airlines. : best for scheduled times.