1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yokohama V550 ADB is the final choice

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Ashvir, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ashvir

I own Punto 1.4L Emotion Pack and changed my Fiat tyres after lot of views reviews and net searches
    it was shot down to Yokohama V550 AVS Decibel 195 /60 /R15. Driving has improved a lot all the noise that GoodYear GT3 use to make has vanished..Fiat Experience has enhanced.. Any updates or common thoughts on new tyres please share..any tips to maintain tyres in good shape also welcome... also Yokos are filled with Nitrogen i dont know if it helps in keeping the drive more smooth.. please share thoughts..
  2. @Romeo

@Romeo Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Ashvir,

Same tyres on my Punto 90 HP too. Changed them recently. Yes the tyre noise has completely vanished. Completely silent cabin at least in city. However on highways, more engine sound is audible now:mad:.

Also noticed significant improvement in ride. But my baby does not treat me like she used to while cornering with GT3s. Thats due to soft side walls. That is the only issue IMO with these tyres.

My Punto used to drag a little to left, that issue is vanished too.

Regarding maintaining tyres : Hehe, I have changed my tyres at 29k itself :chair:. Better let us wait for someone else to share the thoughts..