1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yokohama C drive tyre price

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Hello Friends,

Today inquired for Yokohama C drive 195/60-R15. The dealer quoted 4850 Rs per Tyre. Also he had given an option of buy back old Tyre. He offered 2300 Rs for the tyre .

Is this a good deal ?
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Where are you buying the tyres from? I recently changed two of my tyres to Yokohama C - Drives and got them for 4800 Rs/piece.

I dint get anything for my old tyres because both of had their sidewalls ruptured badly.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks to be good deal.
    But for safer side, enquire at-least 2-3 places.
  4. Dealer is Sai Iyengar
  5. I helped a friend of mine to change to C drives 195/60 R15 , we got it for 4450 from shivshakti tyres,even Madhu's also coated the same price.
  6. 4450 is a good price;however the dealer was ready to buy back in a good price.Please can you tell me these dealer location and any contact numbers. Were the Tyre purchased recently ?
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Do check the manufacturing date of the tires. It'll be on the sidewall. It's a good practice not to purchase tires older than 6 months.

Cheers.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I bought it for 4500 from BK tyres, Delhi in august 2011... But heard somewhere that the prices have been increased by 200 bucks for Yoko tyres.
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Try Cherry tyres, contact person Raghu : 9740019661
  10. Sorry I did not get time to check the post,as I am on travel.
    It is second or third shop before Madhu's in JC road,you can tell them that Mr. Nagesh got his Black Dezire's tyres changed there in January.