1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yokohama AVS ES100 tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by gopscreative, Feb 24, 2012.

1. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Are these tires available in (195/65/R15) size?Has anyone used it ? Any indications about the price?
    How are these compared to C drives or A drives in the aspect of Performance, grip,noise and life?

Is there any significant increase in GC if 195/65 is used instead of 195/60?I am planning to use it on Linea steel rims to be fitted on my Punto.
  2. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Common guys, not even a single reply?
  3. I don't know about this tyre. Where you have checked for this tire in Bangalore ?
  4. ES100 are good looking for sure but are on soft side, dont expect a mileage of more than 25000 kms from them. C drives are on a little harder side, i am using them from past 20000 kms, still have plenty of life in them. Wet grip in C drives is very good. For warranty sake stick to the recommended size of 195/60/R15
    1 person likes this.
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    @Praveen, I checked at Concorde where one of the was having it. It lloks awesome.The price isa round 4.6k.
    @chethan,thanks and I heard mileage life is on the lesser side.By the way C drives are known to be noisy.Isn't it?
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

C drives arent noisy,ES100 will be noisy due to its tread pattern.
    i would anydat recommend C drive over ES100's
  7. I was offered Michelin xm1+ for less price than this. Even Bridgestone Potenza GIII was lesser.
  8. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Was it of 195/60/R15 size?
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Seems Yokohama had launched their Indian Website :- Yokohama . You can get a complete list of dealers across India from the website.

Mods:- Kindly delete the post if I am posting wrong information. I dont think Yokohama had an exclusive website for India earlier.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. I have not tried ES100 but i feel C drives a bit noisy. I also feel them a little less grippy after 20k kms, may be this is my perception also.