1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

yo! booked my first car....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Santu123, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    >>> finalllyyyyyyyyyy here it is....
    24th I got delivery! (sorry for late pic...was stuck in lot of things)

my italian beauty...

2012-02-24-036.jpg
  2. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Pictures Santu123,
    Now write to us about the drive with an Italian,
  4. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats. And in the picture of the rear end of your car, does it have 2 Rear Fog lights??? Usually its only 1
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Na, Punto has only one reverse Light, Its the reflector that's shinning, Sometimes even the Tail light shines from distance as if its on..
  6. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    pramod, as tony said...it has one fog light.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

all,
    guys till now i was hearing but now i am experiencing :)
    mark my words...its the best diesel hatch now in india ! ...
    > apart from initial pickup rest all is 'The Best' ....enjoying the ride quality, the stability, handling, suspension, no other hatch gives this kind of gripping exp!
    > You will feel the punch of the engine when you push the accelerator, yes its fun...what u press is what u get and the sound complements like a sports car :p
    > even the steering is so precise, it responds based on the speed of the vehicle! in city it will be smooth and in highways it tightens!! ...you can confidently run it at any speeds :)
    > hey one imp thing!!!...there is always -ve side heard abt A.S.S! but it was diff in my case :) ...seriously...there was small issues with new delivered vehicle (loose left door, fuel cap, number plate lamp on/off); the SalesExecutive Arun (prerana) promised me that he will get it everything done on tuesday, as they said, driver only took my Punto to there Kudlugate service station, later was surprises!!! I got 4 calls each from showroom/HO/ServiceStation!!!... Even the guy who actually does service called me twice to know exact issues :)) ....("spl thanks surendra!") he did everything perfectly (number_plate lamps were replaced in warranty!!!) and even he got it washed and polished again!!!! I felt they really care for Fiat cars...! I feel this service station in Bangalore is really good for Fiat :)

...there are lot of things to express...will do it over the weekend ...
    happy motoring...
  7. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    Congrats...i to own a BNW punto and im proud of this beauty...enjoy yr ride..
  8. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    ohhhh first of all hi to all ! ...after gap of a month here i am with some update and pics ...
    2012-04-30-543.jpg 2012-04-30-507.jpg 2012-04-30-516.jpg
    ...above pics are taken at kunigal lake
  9. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    some more pics::::
    punto_thecar2.jpg
    2012-04-26-487.jpg 2012-04-27-498.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    hi friends....

Just completed 2 months and 2500kms with my dear punto!
    its just awesome...the fun the love and the addiction just grows :)

some imp observations:
    > kitna deti hai? ::: 15kmpl in city and >20kmpl in highway... hope this improves with time! ...guys any tips or inputs on this!?
    > trust me as all u guys say....the drive, handling, ride quality, suspension, steering etc etc etc is comparable to none! If i drive any other hatchback...they feel like a toy car :)
    > only feel-bad thing is gear :( ...its still hard and very uncomfortable after 2500kms also ....i thought this will soften with time but no luck as of now ...Fiatians PLZ PLZ PLZ give any suggestions or tips for solving this...thanks!

And one more imp note: I replaced passenger seat belt under warranty for an existing hole in the same. Noting thing here was the service and the promptness :) ...yes it was a smile! Thanks to Surendra, Prerana service centre, Kudlugate, Bangalore. Seriously this person is very responsible Fiat Service executive...thumbs up for him! Did a very neat job and also showed keen interest on everything i mentioned; and even gave very good tips for my friend who gave his punto for 2nd service! Trust me guys...I feel Fiat Service is getting serious! And upon that I got two calls for feedback from showroom and from Tata-Fiat :)

Hope very good times ahead for Fiat in India...with those rumors of exclusive showrooms n service centers in all metros soon!!!

Happy motoring :)