1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

yo! booked my first car....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Santu123, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    ....so many views...but no reply ! :(

hey guys, i took PDI today...went through almost as in our forum's PDI checklist! Thanks really for that info :)
    Minor hiccups found:
    1) All doors were not closing properly, unusual sound was also present; same issue in another guy's Punto PDI !... Sales executive assured it will be corrected, but no idea what is real issue! ...:eek:
    2) Fuel cap was loose...strange again
    3) Interior dash box's door was also not tight!
    All these problems found to be similar, not perfect finishing; but hoping my dealer will fix them all nicely :)
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Santu123 good observation, for sure they will fix these tiny things, and you will have a really wonderful day at the time of delivery...

3. Hi Santu,

I have also went to Prerana during my car research and booking. If they are giving 3m sunfilms free, then it will be of the lowest quality.The SC in Sarjapur road office told they will not be able to give premium stuffs of 3M Sunfilm. My advise will be don't take the sun-films from the dealer;better take it from outside place. I am going for Sun-films in my car. Let me know if you are interested.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.