1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

yo! booked my first car....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Santu123, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and welcome to TFI,
    Once you drive the Italian Beauty will be tempting yourself for more, Just have a low rpm at initial stage, then the rest will be taken care by Punto for you....
    Do write to us about the choosing of Grande, any obstacles on by way by other make..
    1 person likes this.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Woohoooo!! You must be feeling butterflies in stomach & goosebumps all over body when-ever you imagine the moment on Friday.It's one fantastic feeling that everyone on TFI has gone through & we completely share your joy. Enjoy these waiting moments, They are special in their own way. Give a tap on her bonnet as soon as you touch her. It's one hell of a machine!!
    Congrats Bro:)!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Congrats on booking a GP and once you get it in your hands, do post some pics and also some good reviews.

By the way even I had an FZ16 before I moved to a Punto..... :)
  4. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    wow wow!...i didn't expect so much response!!! :)
    thanks thanks and thanks a ton! :p ...for u guys for each of ur post!
    and yes whatever you have all told is 101% true !

>> plz give me time...badly stuck with work :( , will reply each of ur post vry vry soon ...
    cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

thanks sidd! (@cdew307) :)
    this is person who made to me make my decision through heart!!! ;)
  5. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    exactly....i just followed my heart!... thanks!
    but anyways mind was also always there for grande punto ;)

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

:) thank u! ...
    and i like this line: "You will not enjoy other cars after driving a fiat" ...but i need to expertise driving punto (diesel) to fully enjoy it! (i am confident i can be in less than a month) :D
  6. Congrats Santu for your booking..
    1 person likes this.
  7. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore

thanks a lot Ajit! :)

---------- Post added February 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was February 21, 2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

Yes of course....both are synonyms for 'the art of motoring' !
    I did buy FZ with heart overtaking my mind :p ....and till now never regretted that decision and hopefully the same will hold true for GP! :)

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Tony thanks a lot of your advice... will maintain it :)

and regarding choosing Grande! ...
    > i had many cars in mind in the beginning but analysing all of them and even visiting all of the showrooms....finally there was only one strong single choice.. It was 'The Grande Punto'!
    plz excuse me...i will elaborate regarding my options and y GP in end!? ...very shortly... :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

thanks bro.................and i am feeling exactly the same as what u have worded :)
    waiting for it !!!
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats. Your 2012 Punto will keep the infamous banglore humps in love failure. Hope those distressed souls will not attack city in retaliation.
  9. Santu123

Santu123 Timido

Bangalore
    Hi team,

..."need some suggestions"...
    First of all will tell about my booking...
    > have booked GP Emotion MJD in Prerana, lalbagh road, bangalore. I went with my friend Sidd (cdew307), as he had also got his GP same place. The same sales person is dealing with me too, he is good! Lets see until the car is delivered :)
    > my on-road price for GP emotion mjd after 4k valuepack (free insurance + RSA) will come to around 7.95 lakh! (...very big investment from me...scary!) ...he has promised all standard accessories along with 3M sunfilm too! (he said garware but finally we have negotiated for 3M)
    > plus for 5k he is giving me the spoiler and chrome exhaust. :D ...
    so total this comes to exact 8 lks!

Queries:
    1) In 3M, i am asking for SP50; is this okay in Bangalore and does it complement with white punto? any suggestion on shades!?
    2) The Fiat branded spoiler+chrome_exhaust for 5K, is it a good deal? Do we have better options in Bangalore (JC road etc) for Fiat accessories?
    3) What color spoiler will go best with white punto? Sales guy was telling silver (min grey) spoiler matches, as already the alloy/fog lamp etc are in silvered color!
    4) Any tips on reading my lines! ...on price or accessories etc. And tomorrow will have PDI, so I can look for it or ask for it!

thanks in advance :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

PLZ reply my queries....thanks in advance!

And one more great news...i am getting the delivery on the day GP 2012 launches in bangalore!!! i.e. 24th is the Bangalore launch day in Lalit Ashok hotel!!!! got invitation passes from my sales executive person ;)
    >> hopefully i will take my brand new 2012 Punto same day to the launch of 2012 Punto !!! :p
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My vote is for White spoiler. The size looks even bigger.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.