1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yet another proud FIAT owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cinju, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    :car
    Hello.. everyone..I am so happy to let u all know that I have also become a proud owner of FIAT Grande Punto on 30th Dec 2010. I have been a die hard fan of fiat ever since I had my Fiat UNO (5 yrs back) and before getting my new punto, I have been a frequent visitor in this site..Thank you all for your lovely and valuable posts...

Happy New Year To ALL .. :dancing
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Home and congratulations on your new 1.3 MJD. Do post your buying expereince and share some picture as well. Wishing you a very happy new year.

Hope you'll have a good time here.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Happy New Year mate. Congratulations for your new car. Awaiting for pics.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your precious Punto, Cinju. Explore and enjoy your Punto.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Dear All,
    Thank you very much for your warm welcome. Sorry that I didnt post pics and details..Just in the learning process :hit
    Details:-
    Model:- Punto MJD Emotion
    Color:- Tuscan Wine
    Add-ons- Sunfilm- Garware ICE cool on front and Llumar on other glasses.

Well I am very happy with the ride quality, handling etc etc.. My only dislike is poor audio quality (Very low base..). But the service advisor has warned me againts tampering with the wires as it will void the warranty. Replacing the stock speakers, as I have read in some thread needs to remove the rivetted speaker. But I am confused whether replacing speaker will improve the quality of music.? My another concern is if the door pad is removed and refixed, can the pad be fixed properly as stock or will it start creating rattling sounds .? I am not planning to fix any amp as of now.. My earlier car had a pioneer player and JBL speakers on the rear and alpine speakers on the front and I really enjoyed the output I got. Maybe I am comparing to that. I am not even getting 10 % of that kind of audio quality. Will post more photos soon. This was a quick shot.. :helmet

31122010222.jpg
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    welcome cinju to the club,
    TW looks great, every time i see punto in different colours, i like the car because PUNTO stands out in the crowd.
  7. Congrats Cinju. TW definetely is a standout colour.