1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yet another PDI story - My OB T Jet is finally here...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bsrej, Aug 21, 2013.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    NCT 5's will do well don't worry. I went through two sets of NCT 5's on the Palio. They were fine.
  2. weathered

weathered Timido

Bangalore
    I personally know a tire dealer and when I checked with him a few days back, he did mention the buyback price on 16 inch tires is less when compared with 15 inch tires.
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Gurjinder, mine is not NCT 5. Its Apollo Accelere

- - - Merged Post - - -

That could be one reason, mine is 16 inches. But new 16 inches cost more than 15, what an irony :evilsmile

Hmmm, in that case I will check with few other tyre dealers as well.
  4. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    At last, my car got registered today :grin:, will take delivery tomorrow :dancing
  5. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Let me be first one to congratulate on this awesome news bsrej :). Have a great time with your Jet :):).
  6. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks navi_jet, I got my T Jet yesterday :dance:dancing
    1 person likes this.
  7. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Congratulations sir!!
  8. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Congrats, bsrej on your T-Jet purchase. I have the MJD on OB and yes, looks amazing. I am in the market for another car, and was looking to make use of the loyalty bonus offered. Please tell me how does the 1l + 1.1l exchange work for you without actually exchanging the car? Dealers in Ahmedabad are just offering 1l loyalty, exchange means actual exchange for them.. how should I proceed? If I can keep the car and I can walk away with another lakh off, it will be sweet. How much do you think my 8 month old Linea Emotion MJD will fetch with these people?
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  9. abhisheksil

abhisheksil Novizio

Congratulations Sreejith! Wish you enjoy many miles of turbo-charged bliss! I have been promised delivery of my T-Jet on the 12th by the dealer, hope they stick to their word because the wait is really getting to me! Like you, I too have decided to stick to the stock Aceleres till they last and then change to performance tires perhaps.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats :)

Let's see some more pics.

If you have Aceleres on it, don't go for NCT5 atleast. Go one better or stick with Aceleres only.