1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yet another PDI story - My OB T Jet is finally here...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by bsrej, Aug 21, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I bought the IND plates from this dealer for my cars. Contact Person is Mr. Manoj. He got the plates ready in 1 hour from the time of order.

Speedex plates are also very good.
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks to all three of you.. I have decided to try both these shops on Annasalai. The only problem is as DRIV3R mentioned, i need to go by a two wheeler as parking will be a problem in those places :sad1
  3. weathered

weathered Timido

Bangalore
    Congrats Sreejith! Best wishes for many miles to come :)
    Apollo Acceleres are good all-round tires for the price.
    1 person likes this.
  4. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks weathered, I also heard lot of good things about this tyre :-D. Hope that will be good for at least 40K Kms.
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    My car delivery is getting delayed, due to some problem with RTO. It seems that e-payment option for RTO is not working for two days....... Due to this, my car is pending registration for last two days...

Realy frustrating :firey
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Stupid RTO rules. I don't know when these guys will become proactive.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The tyre might last you for 40K kms, but as the kms pile on, the tyre noise also increases. If at all you want to swap it, do it in the beginning itself to get the best buy back value.
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    nkrishnap, I thought about swapping it right away and checked with a tyre dealer. They are saying that they can give Rs.2000/- per tyre to the max. And the new michelin or bridgestone would cost around Rs.9000/-. So will be losing Rs.28000/- in the bargain :eek:.

Finally decided to use the stock tyres for 35 - 40K kilometers and get better ones after that :D

- - - Merged Post - - -

Talked to SE today, he said most probably the car will get registered tomorrow.... Keeping fingers crossed::pP
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thats poor buy back price quoted. The NCT5 were going at 5750 per price as buy back. May be a bit lesser for the Apollo Acceleres. But still far better than the 2,000 quoted.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    +1 to what Krishna says. Apollo Accelere is priced at Rs. 6666 and NCT5 at Rs. 7091 at changemytyre.com for 205/55 R16. You must get at least 5000 per tyre buy back, out of the showroom. Rs 2000 per tyre is an atrocious offer.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.