1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by cvanandh, Mar 1, 2011.

1. At Pune, I've booked my stay at Quality Hotel, Regency and at Hubli I've booked at Hotel Metropolis! MakeMyTrip.com gave me a good deal for Quality Regency and hence chose that. Metropolis was chosen based on feedbacks on tripadvisor.
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Sounds like a good one..approx 4000kms :up awesome. I will miss this factory visit as i will be back in banglore on on 15 dec.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

will you be starting from coimbatore or chennai for the factory visit?
  4. Naveen, I'm starting from Coimbatore.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You have allotted two days for the up journey from Kovai to Pune and one day for the return journey. Perhaps, you want to try the marathon drive after the factory visit, I suppose. It is easily doable, cvanandh.:)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Yes Ravi sir, I always felt it to be easily doable, but my dad was a bit septical and hence I've planned like this ;) I'm sure he'd get the confidence of a marathon drive after the onward journey. That's the plan :devil

By the way, this is the route I'm gonna follow. Suggested by none other than HVK himself.

Coimbatore to Pune via Hiriyur & Hubli
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @cvanandh , do you still have your linea with you. please update about the latest happenings with your car
  8. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    drknaresh likes this.