1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by cvanandh, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Re: Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E

@mukund, thanks a lot and wishing you all the very best for your Bangalore drive.

These are the PVC full mats that is almost mandatory in all our cars! Always do it at SunCombine in Coimbatore, I believe no one can match the quality of their workmanship. Was charged Rs.2600 for the Linea.
  2. A trip to Valparai

Completed a Coimbatore-Valparai trip last week. The car did pretty well and I did feel the need for a bit more power in some ghat stretches. The handling and ride were topnotch. Overall it managed to deliver 15.1 kmpl (MID) with 100% AC . The car has now clocked a total of 2100 kms on the ODO.

Some Pictures:

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  3. Nishant

Nishant

Dear Anand

After the tyre upgrade does your Linea still scrape the underbelly or is it not a problem now.
  4. Hi Nishant

I have not scrapped anywhere till date.
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Hey anandh, she is a stunning beauty. Hey you have replaced the horns? I wanted to do the same, but TASS said they need to cut the wire and it will void my warranty. TASS has got a stock of under-trained idiots as technicians. They will say anything that comes into their mind. I dont believe TASS people. Could you please tell me whether they cut wires for installing the new horn. Did they warn you of warranty getting void? I have a set of additional horns which I want to fix in my Linea. Please advice.
  6. hi pammuluvcars, I did not bother about the electrical warranty. I now have a Hella red grille horn and a reverse parking sensor installed aftermarket. Get it done from a well trained installer though. I've also installed a KN filter now.
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    @ anandh

how is the k&n compared to the normal one?????

any difference in performance and mileage figures?????
  8. To be frank, I did not feel much difference. There was a lot of difference when I installed KN in my Palio 1.2, but not much of a difference in the Linea MJD.
  9. People interested in the tire upgrade, check out this picture, it shows the height different between 195/60 R15 and 195/65 R15. Clicked it while upgrading it in my friends Linea MJD.

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg
  10. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @cvanandh,

Congrats on your new acquisition. It is looking great.

Any issues with the warranty with the tyre upsize? Personally I think that 195/65 will give a better ride, in addition to the ground clearance.

Regards
    Johnny