1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by cvanandh, Mar 1, 2011.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Re: Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E

Hey congrates from heart Anand!!!!.You are also true FIAT fan owning 02 FIATs.
    Your old babe was my dream in 2008-09. But I kept patience till 2010 and bought Linea. The BNW is a decent colour. Once upon a time white FIATs/118 NEs were minister's cars.
    And what i say about your Palio in electric/ozone blue. I made at least 4-5 requests to FIAT CEO, factory for the same colour for Linea. Finally I get regret leeter from CEO's office and they suggested me that in near future also there are no plans for this color in Linea. They suggested me for FTAzure. But since my Padmini was also sky blue, i was little bit bored with the similar color. So I've gone for HH Black.
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

6th Fiat :wow , you could be a "owner" brand ambassador for fiat.

I will direct anyone with apprehensions about fiat's future, products etc etc to you. Don't see anyone better to answer from owner's point of view than you.
  3. Re: Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E

Thanks a lot for your wishes nk4FIAT and ManUTDian.

BTW, I have installed ecoDrive in the Linea. I came to know that the ecoDrive is working in the Indian Linea's after updating to blue&me 5.5. Mine being a 2011 model, came with ver 5.5 and hence I was able to install ecoDrive successfully.

It needs minimum of 5 days data to analyse, so hold on for another 2 days for my figures. But the only drawback is that the application does not have India and hence I have selected country as UK and for that it lists Linea diesel as 1.6MJD, 105hp with 6Speed gearbox. Hence I believe that my figures will not be actual especially when it comes to the gears. ::D Let's see what is says after a couple of days.
  4. Re: Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E

Upgraded the speakers last week. Installed 6.5" Auditor components up front and 6.5" Auditor co-axials in the rear.

Time for some more pictures as promised.

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00573.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  5. rocket1234

rocket1234

congrats on your linea :car
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey what are those foot mats. They look really great.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

+1 ^^

Kindly share more details about mat.
  8. Re: Yet another FIAT joins the family - Linea 1.3 Multijet E

@ansal11 & Viny are you asking about the cut mats or the PVC full mats? Well, the cut mats are ordinary rubber mats that were thrown in as complementary by the dealer. I did the PVC matting with SunCombine, Coimbatore where we do it for all our cars.
  9. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai

ye great looker congrats ...looks beats BMW or a Merc!! Yes Linea MJD is the most understated and undesrestimated car of the year!!! Drove from Madurai to Chennai in 4.5 hours with an mileage average of 18.5kms and in local long drives driving at 80 constant got 20.1kms!!! My fried who is a die hard Skoda Laura owner remarked that Linea unmistakably feels like Skoda!! Yes its true ,Linea is like a an old wine ,gets better with age!!! My first service bill was ZERO!! done 6k kms so far and waiting to drive to blore next week!

cheeers

mukund
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

awesome looks, more details about the same. Company ? Rs ? etc etc. I would love those in my car.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014