1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yes today I became a proud owner of a Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by absahu, Mar 9, 2012.

1. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Weeew sexy color. Stunning. Congrats absahu. Fill Diesel from Bharath Petroleum outlets only. IO's cheat a lot and their diesel is adulterated. If you feel the car is sluggish or under-performing, then it must be the IO diesel. I am telling you this from my experience. I used to fill diesel from IO and I always had complaints. Then I switched to BP and now things are fine. FIAT likes BP diesel :D

Where in Bangalore you put up? Would love to see your car in Metal and Fluids ....(LOL..flesh n blood version) She looks gorgeous....

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Absahu, did the new color cost you extra?
    1 person likes this.
  2. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Hey thanks for the heads up...I will make it a point to fill diesel from BP outlets..I am put up in HSR what about you???Which color is your ride???No xtra cost it comes under the premium/met colors category which is i guess 3-4k more than the only non met color i.e. white...Where r u put up in bangalore???Have you done any mods???
  3. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I am put up in JP nagar. Mine is Tuscan Wine. You can see the car in my display pic :). No i havent done any mods so far. Wud love to step up the performance of my HU though, i mean speakers rather. I want to put seat covers (ART leather) also. The seat fabric is the cheapest. I havent changed it yet.
  4. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I am planning to take my beauty to a nearby 3M car spa...I have heard very good reviews about the services being offered there..How about the sound of your engine???Initially i was under an impression that relatively linea has a very low decibel level w r to other diesel cars but on the 2nd - 3rd day itself I feel the sound not very low...This is my first experience with a diesel car and I am not sure if the car is behaving normally or something unusual for which I need to be concerned...
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I love the voice of my FIAT engine. The gurgling of her engine is music to my ears.....:)
  6. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Maybe yes and I will get used to it in sometime
  7. vivekanandrb

vivekanandrb Timido

Bangalore
    ABSahu - Congrats on your new car! Really awesome color - have loved the shade ever since I saw the European Linea launch ad (think it's called the Fascination ad!).
    About the engine decibel level - yes, I felt that same. But after hearing a Figo & a Vento, thought that this was pretty decent! I may be imagining it - but I thought the sound level had reduced after the first change of engine oil :confused: Nonetheless - agree with Pammuluvcars - I love the grunt of the engine!! Especially the throaty roar, accompanied by the torque surge, after 2K rpm in the 2nd gear !
    I stay in HSR as well - hope to cross paths some time - will give a honk when I see your blue beauty :D Drive safe & enjoy your ride!
  8. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Hey HSR :)..where exactly i stay in sector2...Maybe we can meet up sometime and I can personally talk to you regarding the ownership experience u have...Did your beauty undergo any mods...Which shade is your car???
  9. Hi there. Am eager to know if you have tested the auto features (headlights and rain sensing wipers). Do post a report
  10. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Auto headlamps yes I have checked and its working fine without any issues...It helps a lot since my office parking lot is a bit dark and while going on the ramp I have to make sure to switch the headlights before on my previous car...It is quite steep so simultaneously it becomes lil difficult. But now it is very easy...