1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yes today I became a proud owner of a Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by absahu, Mar 9, 2012.

1. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    BS is bronzo scuro...Its kinda brownish shade...Looks cool....The attender mite be whispering that this guy gone mad....
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    ABSAHU - congrats on your new car. Linea looks stunning in this colour. Hope to see more threads from your end and a complete buying experience that you have got.
  3. Congrats on your beauty and OTR,
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Congrats!! Great car, great colour, More pics please :)
  5. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    20120310_114547.jpg 20120310_120821.jpg 20120310_120830.jpg 20120310_124013.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    One thing which i didnt like is the glove box inside is a little ill fitted...I hope i can get it fixed...i mean it cannot be noticed easily but still it keeps bothering me a lot.
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Its easy to fix that DIY. Open the glove box, on left most corner there is a pin to remove the glovebox. Remove that pin and wind one round of electrical tape on it and fix it back.

Second step is to press the latch hook a bit in. Just press the pin upwards and you are set. The glove box will be flush fit.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey congratulation. oceanic blue is a fantastic colour. the car looks so good. you did a good thing by changing the tyres. how much was the buy back for the older shoes? please more pictures. love the shade.
  9. Absahu your oceanic blue looks stunning in sun.
  10. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I will try this...Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

For older one I got a buy back of 4500 and the new ones were 8800/- each...I will definitely post some more pics