1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Yes today I became a proud owner of a Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by absahu, Mar 9, 2012.

1. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I cant express my happiness. It is indeed a beauty and the new color just looks stunning. Little mesmerized at the moment will be adding pics and reviews soon.

linea.jpg
    8 people like this.
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Heart congratulations to the stunning beauty! the color sure is awesome!::T

3. Loki

Loki

Congrats man ! How did your dealership experience go? This new shade of Blue looks sweet (as with other colors :) )

Drive safe!
  4. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Lovely color.. Congratulations..
  5. Absahu ,
    Wonderful choice of color .. The car looks beautiful in this shade ..

My hearty congrats .

Ajit
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    congrats, would love to see more and more pics of this blue blade :)
  7. NJOY

NJOY

Coimbatore
    Congratulations! YOU HAVE GOT THE BEST CAR
  8. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I got my beauty from Prerna Motors, Lalbagh Road, Bangalore...It was good...I will give a 8/10...The executive who was dealing with me had a fight with me yesterday for his stupid excuses he was giving for the delay...Other than that everything was smooth...One of them gave me a walk-through of all the awesome features inside...I was very much not listening to what he was telling I was just feeling the cabin:)...Lol thats weird...I was then handed the key in the delivery bay which they had decorated with balloons and lights...some pics were clicked...then i had to wait for sometime to get the registration plate installed...next to prerna iyengar tyres is there...I had inquired prior the delivery that I have to change my tyres to M PLC...Sadly they didnt have stock with them...So tyre part I have to wait for tomorrow to get it changed...After that straight I went to the IO filling station...I asked him to fill 1000 rs worth of diesel and anyone watching me that time would think that I am a weirdo...Ok but thats natural right since previously I owned a petrol zen and if I ask for 1000 rs of petrol it will be only 13.7 ltrs with a mileage of 13...Today i saw 21.5 ltrs with > 15 mileage...Weird but I still remember the station guy whispering something to his fren and laughing...Since I am from Orissa so I am quite inclined towards Lord Jagannath...So there is a temple here in HSR...Evening went there and did a Puja...Now since I had no sleep yesterday night feeling very tired...Going to sleep...More update pics tom...
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and waiting to hear more from you,
    By the way what was the Petrol stn. attender whispering to his friend?, I like the Ocean Blue color its the same as in Kuwait, But my Favorite is BS.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    What's BS?