1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Xenon HID for LINEA

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by ysapre, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Just missed updating everyone that i did get the Xenon HID P4 done for LINEA from Bhawani Car Decor as suggested by Andy around 6 weeks back. It looks nice but as suggested by other shops earlier that without removing the focus cap-fitment was not possible and the Bhawani guys did just that. The problem without the focus cap is that the light spreads too wide and not so much on the front- The P4 HID's or the P8 for LINEA [H7 and H1 bulbs] didnt come with a cap. The total cost was 16K.
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Awaiting Photos of your Xenon HID lights in your Linea. Have you driven it on highways, how good is it when compared the original lights.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    This is the problem why after almost made up my mind for Xenon HID, I still didn't go for it. Without Projector/ Focus-cap, it actually serves aesthetic purpose only without any tangible benefit in intensity of lights / beams where you want it to focus more
  4. pradz

pradz

Mysore
    well was actually thinking about upgrading my Linea's low beam bulbs, the accessories manager at TASC said he'll install xenon bulbs for low beam which would not require any cutting of wire. even the warranty wont be void n he quoted 8k for the same, when asked for the product he said he'll place the order only after payment n i can only see after the product has come.. now after reading your post m confused.. i dunno wat xenon bulbs he's talkin bout.
  5. pradz

pradz

Mysore
    @ysapre
    pls upload pics of the HIDs closeups in the headlmap during the day. i would also appreacite night pics of the car with HID to see the throw n spread.