1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Xenon HID for LINEA

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by ysapre, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    I want to know if anyone has fitted Xenon HID in LINEA? I tried at couple of shops in Mumbai and the Xenon size does not fit the low beam due to the focus cap. If anyone has done the fitting, can let me know where in mumbai was it done? It can done by removing the focus cap but that will beat the purpose of having the cap at first place.

Yatin

FIAT LINEA EMOTION- April 2009-21000 kms
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hi yatin, Welcome aboard. Andy, one of our TFI member has got HID on his GP. I think he should be able to advice you. Take a look at the last Pic of this thread/pos t(viewtopic.php?f=41&t=70&start=70#p2081). Bossa Nova White Punto with Blue eye is his car.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yatin,

U can get the HID on the linea with ease.. U can remove the cap and get it done.. Well my P4 HID's came with separate caps in the kit... mine is a H4 but since u own a linea u'd have to go for H7 i guess.. also one suggestion if your going for a HID on your linea go with the high and low beam.. Its expensive though but would be amazing and worth it...
    I guess u'd end up paying around 19-21k for both...
  4. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Thanks a lot Andy. Yes you're right, i guess the low beam is H7 and high beam is H1. The issue is only with the low beam due to the cap. Any shop you recommend in Mumbai? I had tried at Sainath Auto Ultimate- S.V Road-Khar and Car Lounge at Milan Subway.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Where do u reside in mumbai??? can you drive down to SION??? if so i have a known guy who can get u a great stuff for yor baby.. Can vouch for him blindly...:)
  6. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Hey Andy- I reside in Sion itself. Just behind the Sion Lake on Chunabhatti Road. Are you from Sion too?
  7. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Hey i stay near sion...
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dats kool... No i reside in Chembur near Diamond gd...
  9. ysapre

ysapre

Mumbai
    Andy- can you let me know the place/ person in Sion for the Xenon-HID fitting?
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its at Sion Koliwada.. His name is Sunny and the Shop is Bhawani car decor.. Tell him my name he would recognize me