1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

XBox 360 Elite for Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by N Kiran, May 23, 2011.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    1 year old, very sparingly used XBox 360 Elite for sale. Including 5 game cds, battery charger (accessory). Contains 250GB HDD, HDMI adaptor.

Reason for sale : Cannot find enough time to spare

Actual price : Rs. 15000
    Expected price : Rs. 10000 (No negotiations)

Intrested persons can PM me.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    List the games as well. :p Halo and Gears series might just tempt someone enough to buy it immediately.
  3. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I guess the Halo game is available. I will confirm this later. Need For Speed Undercover game is one of the 5 games. I absolutely love that game, so have bought it seperately.
  4. kiran keep it with you.had you told me before i would have come to your place every weekend for xbox.
    we will have a meet planned at your home very shortly.
    atleast for the xbox.
    my ps3 would be there for company then..
  5. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Sure Srikar. As long as it is with me, you can come and play. Now don't bring your PS3 I might get tempted and buy that one too.
  6. as you wish...
    when are you coming back???
    some surprises for you... my punto is going to be all different from others......
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I am back on July 11th. Really? :eek: Just out of curiosity and just between us can you pm me with the evil plans you have in your brat mind?:cool:
  8. abyisheik

abyisheik

hyderabad
    hey kiran. i am abhi from hyderabad. i am willing to buy your xbox 360 elite for 10000 without negotiations as soon as possible. give place and time to meet to carry out the exchange.my contact email address is abyisheik@rediffmail.com. thanks.
    abhi.
  9. abyisheik

Kiran will be back in town by 11th. he will be able to contact you only then...
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Thanks for showing intrest Abhi. I have mailed you.

@ Srikar : Thanks a lot for answering on my behalf. BTW, when can you come to Hyderabad. Lets meet, been a very long time.