1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wurth Under body coating and Paint Protection anybody interested @Pune?

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by me_at_fiat, May 18, 2013.

1. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Dear All,

I always wanted to do the under-body coating from 3M or Wurth. I was also interested in treating my car with Paint protection treatment. But after checking with 3M both the things were going out of the budget. Hence I had stopped thinking about it.:( But, few days back while i was going through the sat-chit-anand's ownership experience i noticed that he got the under-body coating done outside. And i started thinking:rolleyes: once again about it. Spoke to couple of wurth dealers here in Pune and learned that we can get it done from outside and it will cost way less than what we normally pay at any car care shop or at any ASS. The dealer told me that he will work out the deal for us but he needs some considerable number, say at-least 5 ppl. He said we just have to arrange compressor and he will make an arrangements for the special gun required for this application and some skilled workers.

Currently me and friend of mine are willing to get this done. So would like to ask TFIANS if anyone of you is interested in getting this under body coating done for your cars. Once done with under-body coating we will go for paint protection.:traffic If you anyone from Pune is interested then please IM me.
  2. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    common guys no one??? :confused