1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Would you spend 28 lakh on a Abarth 500?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by drifter, Mar 11, 2011.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    As title says:

Would you spend 28 lakh on a 500 Abarth that has got a bit more oomph than the standard Abarth (being slightly modified by Torque 7)?

This is a serious question as I am looking into it. Let me know what you think and what your concerns are about it.

Of course we would service them and cater for all related issues.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Frankly speaking 500 is not selling for 15L in India, I would find hard to digest someone shelling out 28L unless he is diehard fan of Abarth performance on 500. Tunners here find hard to sell there 20K kit to mass, but then there are odd man out in a billion + population as we have seen Veryon's being sold in India :V not sure where the owner would drive that car, we dont have roads for it :(
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Yes. Been saving up just to buy this 28lac rupees 500.

Is the price negotiable?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  4. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    It depends on your tax man.Unfortunately the extreme import duties do kill a lot of it.

We are discussing this with a dealer in our area right now and workiong on the best deal possible. We hope to get the price down.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    In kuwait the Price of FIAT 500 is KD.:6000.000 (1Kd=Rs.160.000), they have sold 15 cars in two months, :wow
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think the price will drastically reduce with the FTA supposedly coming in April of this year!
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    I hpe so. Then we can offer the car for much less.