1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worth the Wait !!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by joeswatmail, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    @joeswatmail , you should be rewarded much more than just a Gold Evo for your patience and tolerance..May be a real Gold car !? :) !

Wish you a happy journey atleast from now on !
    joeswatmail likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I used to feel extremely depressed whenever I had read this thread.And I would get rid of that feelings only after you cross check the VIN No. and become satisfied yourself.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  3. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    thanks guys..
    @sandipan_r15
    Yes man. I am also not getting my hopes up yet...
    Murphy_Fiat and sandipan_r15 like this.
  4. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys,
    I happen to visit the Fiat showroom in Pondicherry today.
    I had a long chat with my dealer SM about the status and financial settlements.
    He explained to me about an issue of delivery.
    He has no other orders right now to collate with mine in a container. So he has requested to despatch it to chennai, from where they will bring (ride) it to pondicherry. He also added that its the only way to get it at the earliest.
    Though a little worried about that. I said ok to that cause he showed me all the mail conversations and details from his laptop. He also assured me that he will take the sole responsibility of the car and deliver it in all its glory.
    Do you guys think otherwise? Kindly share...
    PradeepM likes this.
  5. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys,
    Something I forgot to add...
    In the 1 hour I spent in the showroom, I was happy to see all the SA busy with potential customers. 4 families were there going through the cars.
    Usually I will be the sole person in there.
    I overheard one customer asking SA about the reason for poor sales numbers for Fiat last month.
    Customers are well informed and come well prepared with good questions.
    Cheers guys...
    Murphy_Fiat and PradeepM like this.
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @joeswatmail, If you are satisfied with the documents shown by the sm then go for it.That would add only a 'delta' to your 'infinity' amount of patience.No offence meant, just my personal opinion.
    And after all that ordeal if you get that car then it would be an epic to share with your grandchildren.Hats off to you man.
    joeswatmail and PradeepM like this.
  7. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hey @sandipan_r15,
    I think u meant to say " 'omega' to ur 'infinity' amount of patience.... "
    Sorry I didn't get that bro... Kindly ignore if am wrong...

My dad, who accompanied me to the showroom was also impressed with the number of customers visiting Fiat.
    When I discussed about the issue of driving the car from chennai..., he said its ok, " most supercars undergo a few thousand kms of testing before delivering it to its customers"... (I was baffled to hear it from my dad)
    Anyways..... Its ok with me...
    Also the SM assured me in writing that he will deduct the interest for 3 months of waiting period for my 7.5L.

Let's see how everything turns out at the end....
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I meant to say this one coz, Infinity+delta=Infinity.
    Below is the symbol i intended to mean by delta.

upload_2015-3-15_10-8-4.png
    limraj and joeswatmail like this.
  9. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @sandipan_r15
    Oh... I get it... Good one...
    I think I should have a cup of coffee pronto...
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    You are a thorough gentleman,
    you waited patiently for 3 months,
    you did not say that it is not my problem if your container has no other car to accompany,my car should be delivered in Puduchery from a container,
    you are completely trusting the dealer and beleiving them, leave alone traveling 150 kms, when ever my car went to Manakular motors, it was returned damaged, once the under body engine cover was stollen by them after a service, the next time they broke the fuel tank flip opening lever on the right of front seat when they mistook it for a boot opening lever and forcefuly lifted it(my car is with out this lever ever since),and the next time they made a huge hole in the seat cover while vacuum cleaning, dont trust them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2015 ---
    About the crowd thronging the Fiat dealership that you had mentioned, am only remembered of one thing,
    In places like Burma bazaar or for that matter any street side shop around Parrys, Chennai, you can notice a huge gathering around a seller selling even simple stuff, if you stand and notice, the crowd thronging the seller would be checking out products or acting the whole day, they are actually the accomplice of the seller, enacting to pull in curious, unsuspecting people.
    May be your dealer is also following the same tactic to show crowds in his showroom, paying people to show a crowd!!!,don't even tell me about Manakular motors, my Bp will rise.
    PradeepM likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.