1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worth the Wait !!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by joeswatmail, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @joeswatmail

Sounds, then, like you should cancel the whole idea. The only other alternative would possibly be to go for an Avventura, from another dealer? Or dump Fiat and go for the excellent Tata Bolt or possibly, wait for the upcoming new Ford Figo/Ka.

cheers
  2. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    hi @joeswatmail

Too bad that your ordeal is still not over...
    and it seems that i'm heading your way too :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    My dealer now says that the colour i requested is not showing up in Fiat's Inventory and he is still waiting for a response from Fiat as to when that would be available :bigtears:
    have written to service.india@fcagroup.com, and they have replied saying they have registered my complaint and my dealer will look into it :confused:
    now i'm wondering what should i be doing further

Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
    joeswatmail likes this.
  3. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi @VijayakumarR
    I got a call from FCA Head of Customer Support, she mentioned that the financial issues between Fiat and the Dealer is sorted out and my order will be billed by the end of the day.
    Today I called my dealer to enquire if my order has been billed. He responded that it will be done today also there r no stocks of the variant I asked for. Bit they have blocked one for me. So I will get my VIN number by tomorrow.

That's it...
    I told my Dealer SA that I will cancel my order by this Saturday if I don't get the VIN number and despatch details by then.
    I also mentioned him about the offer I am getting for a CIAZ (its not on my mind till now). My cousin is a sales manager in MS chennai. He wants me to go for a MS. He promised me a great discount from his side. All my family members are leaning towards his invite....
    Hearing this, my dealer has promised to sort everything out in a couple of days. Also he says there's is an offer of 30k added to my order and that he will pay the bank interest for 3 months.

I just said him, I am least bothered about these perks. "I want my Evo".
    I reminded him my decision again and disconnected the call...

As TFI'ans mentioned, it turns out to be financially problems between Fiat and Dealer. Fiat is punishing its fans and potential customers for the short comings of its Dealers. Funny thing is, Fiat has given its approval for this same dealer to open another dealership in Cuddalore (just a couple of months back).
    All the best

Cheers mate... Hope you get ur Fiat soon...
    bharath likes this.
  4. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi TFI'ans
    Its been 100 days since I made my order for Fiat Punto Evo.

Some of the sarcastic dialogues from my family....
    (my wife's delivery due date is May1)
    @my wife. I will deliver our kid promptly before ur beloved Fiat delivers the car.

@my dad. We ordered the car for Christmas but Fiat has plans to deliver it only for this Easter.... Hopefully....

@my mom. Unlike Honda and Swift, U said there is no waiting period in Fiat....!!!??
    Saket Sidana and bharath like this.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Repeating my words---"I don't know what I am feeling like----.It's frustration at it's best."
    joeswatmail likes this.
  6. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @joeswatmail Good to know that finally you are getting close to a VIN number and a possible delivery date :) for sure this time around ...

and regarding your sarcastic dialogues... congrats mate ... for you and your wife ... "double celebrations are ON" at your home then

Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
    prabhjot and joeswatmail like this.
  7. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Did you book at Balaji Autoworld, Nerul?
  8. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Nope. Balaji didn't have a 90HP for test drive when i needed it and Torrid Motors in Andheri gave me a test drive, so i went ahead with them. Latest update... My dealer is hopeful of a car for me in the Fiat inventory in two weeks time. Hope it stays true.

Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
    JohnyBoy and joeswatmail like this.
  9. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys,
    Am about to share the first positive post about my Fiat purchase experience.

I got my VIN number and Engine number today from my Dealer SA.
    I just thanked him for that and also asked him a couple of times if he will be giving me anymore disappointments...

Lets hope not....
    I will share my VIN number once I confirm its the same when I see the Car in flesh...
    @VijayakumarR... Waiting to hear good news from you...
  10. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    wish you a very good luck...
    joeswatmail likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.