1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worth the Wait !!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by joeswatmail, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not at all a bad choice buddy over the other Korean & Jap counterparts. Couple of things you have to factor in are cramped rear seats and higher maintenance costs of VW.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @joeswatmail,I don't know what I am feeling like----.It's frustration at it's best.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  3. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Today's update,
    No calls from anyone.
    Neither the Dealer SA nor the Area Sales Manager attended my call.
    FCA head of Customer Support picked up my call and said she will check on the status with Area Sales Manager and call me back... Nothing yet... She also mentioned that he ASM might be in a meeting...
    In the past 20 days, my dealer SA had said he was in a meeting twice.
    ASM said this same thing three times in a week.
    My wife has completely given up on Fiat.
    There's a saying in Tamil... It goes like this...
    'Never step into a house were you r not respected'....
    Come on Fiat I really don't know how to defend you anymore....
    bharath and prabhjot like this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why should you? No one but FIAT is to be blamed for this state of affairs.
    bharath and PradeepM like this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    How far is the dealership for a surprise walk in?
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    One option that I adopted in a similar situation was to change the dealer . I went to another dealer in the same city who was able to deliver cars without issues , paid 25K as booking amount and submitted a cancellation request to the previous dealer. I received a cheque yesterday, towards the full refund of the booking amount from the first dealer who failed to deliver the car.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    This is not to give you any solace..
    I can really see you doing well in life,you are an epitome of patience and one can not find anyone being more kind despite being wronged.
    You have waited for 3 months,now please don't change the brand after all this wait,can you change it to Linea,it being a sedan,you will not require an upgrade for another 6 years,just a thought,
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Bala
    Thanks for ur concern...
    I thought about linea, but if i am going to upgrade to a Sedan, it will be Chevy Cruze or something that can rival it...
    PradeepM likes this.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @joeswatmail

@Bala has a good point, you know? And the Linea is more than a match for the Cruze, even in many ways in diesel form, let alone the awesome t-jet. The Linea IS a d-segment car that has to be sold at c1 segment prices (after discounts) for marketplace-related reasons that we are all familiar with. Think about it, no?
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @prabhjot
    If I am to choose a sedan for 20L now... It will be Cruze hands down (just for the stance and sheer road presence). Its more fun macho looking than the rest of the lot, which look like executive saloons... (including Linea)
    But I've seen pics of Fiat's Viaggio... That is exotic... If that's available in 7 years time with a powerful heart, I will sure consider it...

Update :
    Holi festival holidays... So Fiat officials will be back on Monday with more excuses...
    My Dealer SA says there are Evo 90hp glitterati gold in stock....
    But not for me I suppose...
    I will update you on more excuses by Monday....
    @prabhjot if u happen to work at Fiat, find out what internal issues are stopping them from dispatching my order... And sort it out man... (just kidding)
    bharath, PradeepM and prabhjot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.