1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worth the Wait !!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by joeswatmail, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @PradeepM
    That is a thorough summarization. Thanks for clearing it up. So the allotment of the car to the Dealer is upto Fiat and it is based on how good the financial relationship is between the two...
    I have sent a detailed mail to the Fiat customer care. Hope things speed up.
    prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  2. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys,
    Got a call from the Head of Customer Support FCA, this afternoon. They assured me that they are sorting out the issues co-ordinating with the Dealer and Area Sales Manager. They said my order will be billed tomorrow.
    Hopefully they will mail me the despatch details by Monday...
    Fingers crossed...
  3. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi @joeswatmail
    seems your wait is finally getting over :happy:...congrats..
    my ordeal is just beginning it seems...o_O, my dealer is saying that he can see 5 Magnesio Grey in stock and by 7th March he will be able to tell for sure and if all is well he will give me the VIN then :angelic:
    wish me luck ;)
    Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
    PradeepM and joeswatmail like this.
  4. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys,
    I called the Head of Customer Support FCA, today morning to ask about the status. She informed me that the issue is forwarded to the respective area sales manager who will contact me shortly.
    After a 5 hour wait, I got a call from the Area Sales Manager of TN and Pondicherry. He told me that there r vehicles in stock at pune. But they have to sort some "Internal Issues" for dispatching the order. I couldn't understand. So I asked him how long will it take? He said he doesn't know... He asked me if I can take the car from a showroom in Tamil Nadu with TN registration. I said I don't have an TN address to do so. He said if I can do so, he will despatch vehicle very soon.
    I was confused again. I asked him whether stocks r available in Pune for the particular model that I ordered?.. He said yes..
    Then whats stopping them from billing my order.?
    He said there are some "Internal Issues" that need to be sorted out, so kindly give me 24 hours, I will get back to you.
    I called my dealer SA, to clarify.
    He said that the Area Sales Manager hasn't been returning his calls since morning. And he has no idea about what "internal issues" meant.!
    Fiat so called 'up'date is turning out to be 'down'date (pun intended) coz every update is letting me down...
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    All I can sense is payment issues between dealer and Fiat. Good luck getting your car from this dealer.
    PradeepM and prabhjot like this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Tell them its sheer harassment and they could be easily sued by an irate customer.. :mad::jimlad:
    We are all eager now to see this car. Hats off to your patience..!
    joeswatmail likes this.
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    I too sense payment issues between the dealer and FIAT as I had similar experience.
    Because of some incompetent dealers customers have to face a lot of inconvenience. Having said that may be other way to think is if FIAT is so incompetent in choosing the right dealers or they have no option but to compromise on possible limited options available for them to choose from due to the sales numbers .
    joeswatmail likes this.
  8. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @nkrishnap
    If that is the case, how come he recently got permission to open another dealership just a month ago in the nearby town (cuddalore)
    @asimpleson
    I have lost all the enthusiasm of getting my first car.
    "Buying a Fiat is a happy event*"
    *conditions apply
    *if you choose from the vehicles that is in the showroom. Or leave the choice of colour or variant to the Dealer.
  9. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Nothing to report...
    No one called me....
    No one picked up my call...
    My Dealer SA is busy sorting out issues with the EB office... Apparently EB department has pulled the fuse out in showroom

I called vw pondicherry and enquired about the offers and availability of Polo GT Tsi... Its not bad right...?
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Sigh !!! Another customer that FIAT might be missing. Sad state. GT TSI is undoubtedly a good option.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.