1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worth the Wait !!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by joeswatmail, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, very annoying and disappointing indeed, your situation. Are you expecting any further confirmation from Fiat Customer Care. You have paid in full, getting the money back can be trouble now. What now? How many emails have you sent to Fiat? What has been their reply, please post the same.
  2. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @asimpleson, thank you for your concern.
    In fact I haven't mailed any complaint to Fiat.
    I just made a verbal complaint through the CC officer. I also happen to senior executive officer from Fiat and filed a complaint... They told they will be texting me the complaint number soon. But nothing yet...
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Send that mail pronto. Let it be in their mailbox for tomorrow. Keep repeated email follow-ups and don't settle for further unreasonable answers. Ask for a refund if they cannot comply in time frame you think is OK hereafter.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very pathetic state of the situation!Something is going really wrong.Many TFI-ans(like V Kanan,Vijayakumar R) here are complaining about huge waiting periods for the cars they have booked.And this is beyond any logical explanation.What may be the reason?
    Experts please enlighten.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Small sales figures, dealers and Fiat both under pressure to manage and calibrate both production and inventory. I think these delays are a pure function of dealers-and-Fiat both having to, for financial reasons, very tightly manage production runs/inventory/credit/payments.
  6. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @prabhjot,
    Way to sum up.
    But what is really worth more,
    to save few bucks by managing inventory /production /.....
    Or
    to earn the trust of a customer. ?

I personally feel that for a company struggling to gain a substantial market presence , the later is more important...
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Really frustrating,more so because you have made full payment and You would have earned atleast Rs.10000 from bank interest if you had told them that full payment would be made only after seeing the car:(
    Anyways,wish you get your car soon,3 months waiting period already counting for a non mover.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2015 ---
    Your dealer rang me today telling me that I was wanting to replace my old linea with a new one,I replied,is it?,I don't want to.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  9. joeswatmail

joeswatmail Amatore

Pondicherry
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Sandipan,
    There is nothing much to update.
    Last week I mailed a complaint to Fiat along with a verbal complaint through customer care services. They sent an acknowledgement of the same and called me last Saturday with the Dealer SA on conference...
    The SA agreed to pay the bank interest too for the days of delay.
    Fiat Said they will call me back with the exact date of delivery of the vehicle...
    I haven't called him since...

@Bala
    Thanks for ur concern...
    I was so frustrated that I thought of getting minimal grey or white....
    My wife said,"don't budge, stand strong on what you want, come what may... "
    Lets see if at all I hear a good news..
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    In addition to the gold coloured Punto,also do ask the dealer to gift you a 4 gm gold coin for the interest they earned with your money and all will end well.
    joeswatmail and asimpleson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.