1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worth Opening Dealership?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Kaushik Talauliker, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Kaushik Talauliker

Kaushik Talauliker Novizio

Margao Goa
    Margao - Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3
    This Exclusive thing they are talking since 2013. Till now they have not opened. As far as the Fiat is concerned i have worked a lot in feasibility report. For 3S facility just 3 cars wont keep Dealership alive for long as per their agreement. Its better they open Service Station one in north and other in south.
    There are many like me in goa who are eager to open exclusive service but don't know whats stopping FCA.
    Major issue yes i had with Power Steering and part was available and fixed on time. Till now i don't have issue with the service with Auto Industries.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    So you mean the exclusive dealership won't come anytime soon? They do need another service station otherwise without competition things will not improve.
    But I've spoken to couple of other Linea and Punto users they said they are not that good. Major issues with fuel tank and AC couldn't be solved and they had to take it to Karnataka.
  3. Kaushik Talauliker

Kaushik Talauliker Novizio

Margao Goa
    Margao - Goa
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I dont have idea. My Linea is still going stronger with such aspects. Any way i am giving my MJD for a brand new Linea MJD or Aagea(Tipo) either of 2 before 31March 2016. As i informed you earlier we also have major Car brands in our garage service sucks exceptional is Toyota. Even i remember our headlight of corolla was banged and to order that headlight they took 15 days. and 15days just for our headlight it was in their garage . Any automobile service industry issue is same some get good luck and some bad. Even our Figo Airconditioner was not working they gave estimate of 35000Rs but in local garage they did for 2000 Rs only. Finally Our Figo caught fire in October 2015 due to neglegance at the Caculo Ford Service station.
    So Buddy there are many horrific incidents with our brands we own. If you love the car you just hit the Road. Rest is your luck in any service industry. PERSONALLY FIAT BUILD THE BEST CAR IN ANY OF ITS SEGMENT. BEST OF LUCK
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2015 ---
    FIAT WILL NOT NEED ANY COMPETITION . EVEN IF THE SERVICE IS IMPROVED FIAT SALES WILL NOT GROW.

AS OF JAGUAR IS THE BEST CAR IN THE SEGMENT COMPARED TO BMW/MERC/AUDI
    BUT LESS RECOGNIZED DUE TO LOGO.
    SAME CASE WITH FIAT. INDIAN MINDSET IS TOTAL DIFFERENT
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Sales will definitely grow with better service.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2015 ---
    I thought about ciaz,scross and ertiga but there is a rattling issue of components on dashboard and door.
  5. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I heard that there is an ex auto industries employee who has a garage somewhere in margao. He does a good job and charges less too. I was in a hurry and couldn't ask the name and address. Do you know anything about this?