1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Worst than the worst service for an Excellent Linea 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by raghunathc, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raghunathc

raghunathc

Bangalore
    I bought my Fiat Lenia 1.3 MJD in May 2012 in KHT Motors, Bangalore. I made 40k till date. I love my car so much.

Recently I made Bangalore to Goa to Mumbai to Shirdi to Mumbai to Ahmadabad to Mumbai to Bangalore. I am soo happy about my car.

I regularly give my car for service to KHT motors. Every time I go there.. they really screwed-up my car and now I am feeling of selling my car and never buy fiat again. They don't even care what customer is saying. They are mechanical goons. Customer service is on toss.

I think these people are dealing with Cab drivers etc all these day and don't know how to deal with a decent customer. After 25 rounds around service center also the issues will not get rectified.

Finally I went to a local mechanic and took his tools and repaired my self. Is this the same Fiat Service eery where ? Please help me.
  2. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Dear raghunathc,
    I am very sorry to hear your trouble, can you please give some details of what kind of problem you are facing?
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Raghunath,

Its ok to be frustrated with the service but have you communicated the issues faced to Fiat. Try writing to Mangesh Kodalkar (mangesh dot kodalkar @ fiat dot com) and explain to him the issues faced and the workshop response to every visit. You can also mention the same on Fiat FB page.

There are some happy & satified Fiat woners who have got their vehicles serviced from KHT Vecto. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/service-center-reviews/1192-fiat-exclusive-kht-motors-bangalore.html

Mind elaborating what issues have you faced till date?
    2 people like this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Raghunath, can you post in details what was/were issues? And what was the response from service center?
    1 person likes this.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, it is the same everywhere,I have been escaping from one service centre to the other for the past 5 years and every time my car was returned after a regular service with a new problem created.
    The only solace is that it's better than Maruthi from my experience.
    Also all my regular,no parts changed have cost me 10k plus, which I think is too much.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    its very sad to hear that you had bad experience with Fiat A.S.S it will be more genuine if you say more about the issues you had faced with your car.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    All regular costing you 10K plus?
    Can you share the bills if you dont mind?
    2 people like this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Raghunathc,

Problem not explained well. You will need to post detailed information. People cannot help you with this information even if we want to.

:p heartsent for our mutual benefit .. !
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Closing this thread for now.

raghunathc did not post anything other than the initial post in this thread. Once he comes back with more data to post and then this post can be reported to re-open the thread.
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.