1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

worried to become disappointed with my own choice

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by sageeshr, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @sageeshr : any update on the issues buddy? are they resolved?
  2. sageeshr

sageeshr Amatore

Bangalore
    Sarjapur Road
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes buddy! Its all resolved for now,did the 3rd service yesterday from KHT and covered point number 5 and 6 which were pending. Fortunately nothing got added to the list yet,feeling happy though there are minor;).
    prabhjot and pdash like this.
  3. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    nice to hear. Also please make some time and write an ownership review on your 90HP.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Really horrifying
    Fiat or other manufacturers´╝îthis is not acceptable
    Hoping against hope that all your issues are resolved and you start enjoying your ride.
  5. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    As most of fellow members said small issues would happen for all manufactures in some day.

But as soon as you drive you will fall in love... than any other car for sure.....

Keep enjoying the driving pleasure.... I personally felt the difference... I had Indigo, i10 and driven i20 and Swift....

But this little pop is asking you to go more.........

Enjoy driving....
    Deepak likes this.
  6. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @sageeshr:
    For any suspension/wheels/toes/bearings issues please visit Hariprasad motors, Shankarpuram.
    For regular service/rattling/door/paint/etc please visit Pride Cars, BSK 2nd Stage.
    Both have pretty good technical teams to address Fiat issues.
    For any parts related, visit 99rpm, buy them and give to Pride for regular servicing.

At least few of the forum members have tried these options and are pretty happy including me.
    FASS service you need to be aggressive/careful/sensitive. To fix one issue, they will other issues un-addressed.
    punto_emotion, prabhjot and Deepak like this.
  7. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @whitepunto76 : what about the infamous left pull issue in Fiat? where to fix it? issue persists even after WA/WB.
  8. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Please visit Hariprasad Motors. Ask them to check for Castor & Camber. They will fix most of the times.
    Later take it to Madhu's and get it rectified for final settings & tuning.
    Deepak likes this.
  9. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I too had the left pulling but after 2nd visit to RDC it is resolved by wheel alignment.

The interesting point is one of the service adviser told that in FIAT even if small problems the car will show it immediately.

Other cars like MS and HY even if there is huge problem in alignment the steering will not reflect anything....

He may be right because when I check the alignment for my i10 the wheel position is extremely deviated from normal position but I couldn't realize at all.

So it looks one way it's good to have those small issues come to our attention early.
    prabhjot and Deepak like this.
  10. sree rama kumar

sree rama kumar Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.4
    My Linea bought in March had this problem from the first day but i realized only after going through this forum's PDI check list. took it to Ramkay (chennai) service.

first they though it is a problem with wheel alignment and worked on it. but wheel alignment did not fix the left pulling problem.

I took it to them the following weekend and they kept it for 3 days. finally it was solved but i was not convincing answer as to what the problem was. they simply said they got a procedure from FIAT explaining the steps to fix this.

So far the steering is fine. observed no problems with that.

Like any new car owner i was upset at that time as i was given defective piece. Even today, the ACC is a problem, internal air circulation is not perfect ( i get to smell the Pallikarani dump some times with air circulation set to internal).

apart from these initial niggles, car is good but struggling to cross 100km speed on GST.
    prabhjot likes this.