1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Woohooo new template !!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by gautamkhadse, Sep 15, 2010.

1. New template is better than the old one. Fixed the scrollbar issue with the embedded images too. But i think it needs some tweaking in the left side where it displays your details under your avatar, it just appears too much like plain text.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank You MODs for the quick update. Now I can see 500 as well. :dancing

Untitled.jpg
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    arae waah! lesser clicks for my kind of usage. Good work by all those behind the stage :clap
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I wish the font sizes were a little more bigger - not all fonts, but those for post titles, user names and the like.
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    ::D Yeah! now it is good good good.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Mods,
    good change. Congrats.

Can you pls try to reduce the row height on listing page?
    The three row info (within a single thread listing), on thread listing page allows only lesser info to be presented on the screen.
    Cant we make it two rows? Also increase the column size on extreme right colum, if possible.

cheers
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    May I suggest mods have a look at "http://www.bikeszone.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3". this page, loads better at least at my laptop. Our font scheme shall remain as we have now adopted by the placings and column/row widths may be relooked.

Just a suggestion, mods.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    In the mean time I just noticed that this problem pertains to "view active post" page. "Hangout" is as I have described above.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Axn- I had a look at the forum you mentioned. It's perhaps one of the simplest and best designing I've seen. Another forum with very good and simplistic presentation is CarWale.
    For those who are wondering what we are talking about, here are two screenshots.

I'm happy with our forum now. We've been asking for a lot many things and now I will not like to come up with something again and see my A.S.S. kicked. :mrgreen:
    :eek:fftopic : I notice threads like- "Bamboo bike", "a bike equivalent to a car". What are you guys up to? A VGT powered bike made up of bamboo(to keep it light weight like Swift)? 0-100 in 6seconds. :car

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Oww.. Has the fonts gone back to their small sizes? :-?