1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

wooden dashboard trims for punto(emotion)

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by varoon9999, Apr 19, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Check out the interiors of the latest models of the high end luxury cars. The 7 series, Audi A8, S-Class ,Rolls Royce etc. You'll find interiors lavished with premium wood. Astonishing modern gadgetry and the charm of the wooden interior.

Its not something ancient or modern. The class and elegance which a premium wood gives to the interior shall always be there. Whether in 1940 or in 2011.

Gurjinder.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ya agreed. but all the dash on these cars have a retro look with wooden trim. it has elegance agreed and looks luxurious. but only when the whole design complements it.

for example chevvy beat dash is sci-fi. wood will look odd on it. similarly linea and punto has a very modern edge design.

BMW is no wonder a very modern car loaded with fully modern amenities, but the way the dash is designed is classic luxurious way and wood is also of premium finish. so it complements each other. the dials will be round, buttons round with chrome touch etc. all together it makes classic luxury.

design_interior.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i agree with italia-linea. if wood is used it should be genuine wood or should at least look original. otherwise it really looks cheap. and these stickers just does not look anywhere near original. instead they spoil the futuristic design of the center console. and punto is supposed to be a sporty hatch. just an honest opinion from a fiat fan "these stickers do not look good". indica owners should go for it not a punto owner. no offense
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    i really agree with italia-linea!!! to be frank i am not criticizing your job but design which is given to punto's interior doesn't compliments the wooden finish. test may very person to person, you liked it then thats all! :)
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    all comments appreciated.personally i feel hatchback doesn't look classy with these wooden trims,still i have got them on my car. ha ha ha ha
  6. thyagu2_2006

thyagu2_2006

Chennai
    We see wooden panels on highend cars. Wood looks class and elegant. I feel if real is not possible go for fakes. I really like the change in the photos.