1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wolf team schedule discussion

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Harsh, Dec 4, 2013.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Me too in the foray.
    1. Ramesh (ramjn)
    2. Kailas (kailasmenon2000)
    3. Senthilprakash (prakashjam24x7)
    4. Sivaraman (avnsiva)
    5. Livelyyoungman aka Ananth
    3 people like this.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Is this only a DIESEL thing? I read somewhere about a person in Bangalore who remapped a Tjet, was it on this forum?
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Oh dear, that must be one hell of a remap.:-D
    Please share the link if possible. T-Jet on a remap, interesting thought. :p

Thanks.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey Ananth aka Livelyyoungman, please share your experiences with the remap. I want to see a poll among Wolf-remap users sometime in future to suggest which Map no. is the best for all practical driving purposes. One that provides good FE and power.
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. And your view on the poll is interesting and should throw more light.
  6. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    Now that we have 5 cars, will the WolfMoto team come to Chennai soon to do this remap?
  7. Here is a petrol head looking for possibilities :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Hey everyone...Any idea when exactly is Rajiv coming back? As Im planning my Bhutan trip in may 1st week, It would have been really good & enjoyable if the car has been remapped. But I don't think Rajeev will be back by then. So was thinking an alternative. Will it be a good idea to go for Petes tuning box for the time being, do the trip & enjoy the power packed car & later sell it for a decent price & go for a Wolf remap?? All I was thinking is that if the car is tuned, the whole trip would be much more fun.
    Sad that I didn't do Wolf remap the last time I came to Cochin :(
  9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @ varunrtr: Thanks for the link, that was the one I was talking about with Tune o tronics. I read about it before I bought the Linea, thinking I will do it. It’s quite mouth watering, 150bhp! Patience, patience.
  10. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    hey guys, though i am a newbie to this forum and not as active as everyone, i would like to say something that, the guys at petes just know how to fit in a tuning box, and customize your cars rear end with petes tuned.
    had checked up with a few people for the remapping. this is what i deciphered(personal opinion)
    1. petes - terribly overpriced, poor knowhow and poor flexibility(looks like a black smokebomb aft of your tail pipe, smokes!!!!)
    2. kiirus - dont trust them enough - though they offer the cheapest deal(mumbai and pune guys- do check this out)
    3. Tune O Tronics - good guys, they do a good remap, dedicated ones(one amongst the shortlisted ones to do a remap)
    4. Wolfmoto - relative newcomers, but complete recoding instead of remap(any day the better choice) and you can switch the modes. WORTH IT.

I will be going for wolfmoto as soon as rajiv returns. had called them up. said, he is likely to return by mid may.BTW, they have just upped their pricing this month onwards. looking to strike a deal. will get back to you once i get it done. Incase anyone else interested and in Kochi, do PM me. they have called me over for a TD of a recoded one next weekend.::D

- - - Merged Post - - -

stay away from the tuning boxes. any brand. try Tune O tronics. THeir remap is equally great.
    3 people like this.