1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wolf team schedule discussion

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Harsh, Dec 4, 2013.

1. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Their trip has been postponed by a week. They were supposed to be in Madras the last weekend but they could not make it and are scheduled to be here the coming weekend.
  2. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2

I am interested in this. Do let us know when they will be in NCR
  3. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Guys the wolf team is travelling again! For all those of you who have been waiting for getting your cars wolfed call Aadarsh- +919995008977 below is the route they will be taking covering a massive 7000kms! FB_IMG_1425017731029.jpg
    Ravi likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Received an update from Wolf team, that they will tentatively reach Hyderabad on 02nd March (Monday) late evening or night. They will be available in Hyderabad for the whole day on 03rd March (Tuesday) and will be leaving Hyderabad on the morning of 04th March (Wednesday).

People who are interested in turning their rides into beasts and spruce up their driving experience can contact them on the number mentioned in the above post.
    PradeepM likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Latest update: Wolf team is ahead of their schedule and is on thier way to Hyderabad. They will arrive here tonight, stay the whole day tomorrow and continue their journey by leaving Hyderabad tomorrow night.
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Got a call from Rajiv yesterday regarding their travel plan. They are coming to Bhilai from Hyderabad to accommodate me; as of now mine is the only car they have on the list. Any other member/ person in CG interested in the remap may contact at the mobile no. given above.

The team would leave Hyderabad today night or tomorrow morning.
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Got a call from Adarsh yesterday evening; the CG visit is probably cancelled.
    They'll start from Hyderabad today morning and want to reach Bhopal today itself.
    Ravi likes this.
  8. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Though the Wolf team was delayed at Hyderabad and they were in a hurry to reach Bhopal; however on my request they finally did come to Bhilai yesterday night. A big thanks to both Rajiv and Adarsh for taking the 250KM detour. They reached straight to my home at 11:30PM and immediately started their job. The TD was over by 12:40 and they left for the hotel. The team will start for Bhopal today morning.
    pabhishek and kailasmenon2000 like this.
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Wolf team is in Gurgaon today and made my "Knight OB-1" the First car in Gurgaon to be Wofe'd . Since everyone else was not sure and scared to get it done, I took the first plunge basis the great feedback here. They plan to wrap up the last car tonight and push off to Jaipur for a halt-over to rest and next stop will be Ahmedabad. Hopefully they should be there on 12th evening or late night.
    :)
  10. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    The team will be in Pune this Sun/Mon. I am getting my car Wolf'ed.